100 lbs loss, Thanks to MFP

Options
2»

Replies

• craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Fantastic accomplishment...very well done!
  • WickAndArtoo
    WickAndArtoo Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Congratulations, you must be so proud of yourself! You don't look sick you look so healthy and distinguished, you look awesome. Great work on sticking to it, especially as you were doing it alone for a lot of it. Happy to hear your hubs is doing well too. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • kristikitter
    kristikitter Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Oh WOW congratulations! You look like a literally different person. Very handsome too!

Welcome to your healthy life :)
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    Well, you do not look unwell, just very slim. Bravo!

Every time I see people's before and after pictures, I think what amazing changes!

Do you think you will enjoy eating more on training days to put on some muscle, or will this be challenging?
  • ABeers972
    ABeers972 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Well done =)

Im 30 ilb into my own hopeful 100ilb journey ( started at 270 want to be 170 ish)

This is not the first time ive tried but is the first time i think i will succeed and seeing story like your keeps me going strong - i hope to be able to post a similar thing in 12 months time!

• bele2009
    bele2009 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your support, honestly I could not have done it without MFP and the great community we have here!

I am slowly increasing my daily allowance towards a maintenance goal then will try to stay there for a while, basically taking a break from that 13 month cut. I have to look info à training buddy or a personal trainer for the beginning, I am a total newbie when it comes to weight training. I trained in my late teens but this is so long ago! ;-)
  • catmomdo
    catmomdo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! Congratulations! You look wonderful!
  • sheilakay524
    sheilakay524 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You must feel so proud of yourself.... all the hard work sure paid off! You look great & I am sure you feel great too!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!