Would like to have more friends on here to follow ( females only)

Options

Replies

• NessaR2011
    NessaR2011 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Celebrating my 700th day today lol I have lost, gained, lost, and still have a pretty long way to go. Any one is welcome to add me! Obviously not going anywhere any time soon!
  • tiffanylynnpeters
    tiffanylynnpeters Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Feel free to add me. My food diary is public. I'm back on MFP, under the supervision of a doctor for weight loss, and I love seeing other people's accomplishments. =)
  • heather4life4
    heather4life4 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, feel free to add me. I log every day, and always try to be supportive. Have a great day! :smile:
  • sammyjo0218
    sammyjo0218 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Me too! Sent you a request
  • Pat20017
    Pat20017 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    I am new to this app, I just discovered this morning :#, I also need wonderful inspirational fitness friends, follow me and I will follow back!
    I am at my heaviest point, it's gonna be a long journey for me.
    <3
  • ESinc1118
    ESinc1118 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, my diary is visible to friends I am in the same boat, only adding friends for accountability/tip sharing.
  • ngoziish
    ngoziish Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    LOL :)
  • ngoziish
    ngoziish Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    @ Kmlige, You can add people as friends by simply clicking on a person's picture or profile, then a small window will pop up. click on their user name and you see the option to add them. You can do these steps on PC if you are in a forum. If you not,

Another way you can do this is by Clicking on "Community", and then click on "Find Members". You can use this feature to search for members you know or members in your geographical area such as where you live.

I hope this is helpful.
  • thickfitrunner
    thickfitrunner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am looking for the same.
  • MissKarstar
    MissKarstar Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have more people to interact with. I log every day and I'm pretty highly motivated to reach my goals. Feel free to add me, ladies.
  • michellesz
    michellesz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much. I log every day also and I don't have any friends who log there intake any more.

Lost alot. Happy to motivate or support. On every day for over 5 years and diary open to friends. Logs everything~good or bad o:)
  • asianolikeyou
    asianolikeyou Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, if we're not already friends feel free to add me! I log daily, and I think it's important to not only cheer people on when they make headway on their goals but also provide judgment-free support when they hit a wall. We've all got our own fitness goals, let's help eachother reach them. :)
  • ivetastic
    ivetastic Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. I'm interested in having more females to follow for more motivation and support. Not interested in private conversations with any males.

Wow you took the words out my head. It gets annoying when guys constantly write on here to just chat and it's not even fitness related. So yeah I would love more female friends on here.
  • Newlife7537
    Newlife7537 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I agree. I'll be your friend!
  • SaraydaB
    SaraydaB Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ;)
  • erinlane93
    erinlane93 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hey
  • dejanaeamari16
    dejanaeamari16 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always looking for new friends :D
  • That_Country_Girl82
    That_Country_Girl82 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Always need more friends. Need that motivation. Feel free to add me :)