Hello from the Capital of Florida...I am new here!

Options
Hi everyone,
My name is Jennifer and I am 39, a mother to two boys: Justin (18) and Jaden (2).
I live in Tallahassee, Fl. and I am a student in college now.
In high school I weighed around 128-135lbs.....I let myself get out of control after my second pregnancy and now I am about to regain my health again. Yay me!

Any females that can relate, feel free to friend request. :)

Replies

• ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    welcome to have u .....u will enjoy our motivations. u can add me if u want .
  • Jerseygirl02
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck on your journey!! This is a great place to be!
  • cvaneaton
    cvaneaton Posts: 154
    Options
    Welcome, I hope that you enjoy this site as much as I do.

Best of luck with your goals!

A year ago I decided to take aqua size this lady I was talking to was a new mom, she said she was trying to lose her baby fat, I said me too. She asked me how old my baby was and I said 20. :laugh:
  • colleen656
    colleen656 Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi capital of florida. i am from tampa and also just started today. we have alot in common, age,height etc..... friend me so we can travel road together. could use all the support i can get!!!
  • ROSWELLNFLORIDA
    Options
    Things are going well ...so far so good!. :happy:
  • ROSWELLNFLORIDA
    Options
    Welcome, I hope that you enjoy this site as much as I do.

Best of luck with your goals!

A year ago I decided to take aqua size this lady I was talking to was a new mom, she said she was trying to lose her baby fat, I said me too. She asked me how old my baby was and I said 20. :laugh:

Yes..I love this site...it's so easy. I admit I have done others in the past but never stuck with it..but with this site I can use my phone and I actually WANT to log in. :flowerforyou:
  • ROSWELLNFLORIDA
    Options
    Hi capital of florida. i am from tampa and also just started today. we have alot in common, age,height etc..... friend me so we can travel road together. could use all the support i can get!!!

Hi there...nice to meet you. I did the friend request. :smile:
  • ROSWELLNFLORIDA
    Options
    welcome to have u .....u will enjoy our motivations. u can add me if u want .

Thank you..I did the friend add. :happy:
  • maureenx
    maureenx Posts: 15
    Options
    hi to you, i joined yesterday, having fun trying to find my way around the site, looks pretty awesome, especially the food database, hope you have as much fun as i am! I'm from norfolk in the UK by the way! :) lovely to meet you!