Would like to have more friends on here to follow ( females only)

Options
1235»

Replies

• rayzerwolf
    rayzerwolf Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • DietingMommy2008
    DietingMommy2008 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    EVERYONE FEEL FREE TO ADD ME TOOOO
  • skisgirl4e3
    skisgirl4e3 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! Looking to loose about 25 lbs...need some accountability buddies out there!
  • cgcrutch
    cgcrutch Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Add me :-) I'm doing ketogenic diet. Aiming to lose 70lb total. I log on every day and like to chat!
  • rmaunder79
    rmaunder79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, Please all feel free to add me too, I am from the UK though so might be very far away from most of you but I could use some motivational support. My name is Rachael x
  • SiouxsieQue
    SiouxsieQue Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I've recently returned to exercising. I forgot how good I feel when I get a good workout routine going. If you fall off, you just get right back on, regardless of how long it's been.

Please feel free to add me! Many of my friends became inactive, so I could use more friends for motivation and encouragement. :smile:
  • jlmiller22
    jlmiller22 Posts: 5 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I'm on board too! I also need the accountability!

Anyone else struggling with that last 15-20 lbs to lose?
    I've made my food diary public. Following a high protein low carb meal plan.
    Considering keto if anyone else has done that? any advice would be appreciated.
    thanks!\
  • oregon_mama
    oregon_mama Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am! Feel free to add me.
  • 21ttomlinson
    21ttomlinson Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I've lost about 45lbs and have 15-20lbs left to go so we can help each other. I log on every day :smile:

Please tell me how you've done such a great job
  • 21ttomlinson
    21ttomlinson Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Please tell me how you've done such a great job
  • andreahollenback
    andreahollenback Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I am also looking to follow people on their journey to health. I am new here. I am in my mid 40's, a mom, and have a demanding full time job where I do a bit of International travel. With being a mom, a wife, and a worker, I almost never prioritize myself. It's all a work in progress.
  • crownedangel
    crownedangel Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello, anyone can add me as well, just re-started MFP again and I need all the help I can get!
  • allthefruitsandveggies
    Options
    Add me too! I log on everyday and try to track everything I consume!
  • xoxoniesha
    xoxoniesha Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Feel free to add me! I would love to see more awesome ladies doing awesome things!
  • sabrebrat
    sabrebrat Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I agree. There is nothing more motivating to me than seeing some kickass ladies doing well and supporting each other. Feel free to add me as well!!
  • lacienapier
    lacienapier Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me please
  • lacienapier
    lacienapier Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    kmlige wrote: »
    How do you add someone to your mfp friends?

I would like to know too
  • SiouxsieQue
    SiouxsieQue Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    jlmiller22 wrote: »
    I'm on board too! I also need the accountability!

Anyone else struggling with that last 15-20 lbs to lose?
    I've made my food diary public. Following a high protein low carb meal plan.
    Considering keto if anyone else has done that? any advice would be appreciated.
    thanks!\

I'm struggling to lose the last bit of weight too. Had to get back into a normal workout routine and one week in, I'm seeing a bit of progress. I just reopened my closed diary for accountability. :)