Don't even know where to begin!!! help? ( no rude comments plz)

Options
Hey guys so here's some back ground on my story. I used to weight about 105-115. Not due to working out or anything like that, honestly I was in with the wrong crowd messing with stuff I shouldn't have been and it caused me to lose a lot of weight in an unhealthy way. This had gone on for about 2 years... But at the beginning of last year , god saved me and I ended up getting pregnant and having a beautiful baby girl. That being said, during my pregnancy (feb/march 2016-Nov 2016) I gained a ton of weight. I went from maybe 120 from the beginning to now weighing about 165-168. Major difference and I'm determined to get back in shape the right way this time. So I've been eating healthier, no junk food just drinking water, tea w no sugar, eating veggies , chicken. Basically healthy food & also using this app to keep track. but I'm super lost on the working out part. I've NEVER done this before so I don't know where to begin. I've been doing a lot of cardio burning anywhere from 150-250 calories... but I don't want to just lose weight I want to be toned and strengthen my arms and tone my legs and butt.. any suggestions or work out plans that can help get my weight down but also tone and make my body more fit ? As of right now my tummy sags a little from gaining all the weight and having my baby... really want to make a change. Thanks guys. ❤️

Replies

• Rufftimes
    Rufftimes Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    added you! Welcome!
  • Panda8ach
    Panda8ach Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I'm still in the slimming down stage and then I'll start toning so I've nothing to offer :( .... Congratulations for your beautiful baby and good luck :)
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    HASFIT have a great beginners workout plan it's free and you can do it at home.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    Push ups, squats, crunches, lunges, planks... hip thrusts... free workout vids on line...do all of the above... 12-15 reps 4x each... take 1-1/2 minutes to 3 minutes between each set. Also burpees, mountain climbers, jumping jacks. Every other day for 12 weeks... make it that far and you will be ready for a new set of goals... keep being awesome...
  • Rufftimes
    Rufftimes Posts: 349 Member
    Options

I did Hasfit at the start, and it was some sound workouts. My problem is I'm fussy when it comes to production quality lol!

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    Rufftimes wrote: »

I did Hasfit at the start, and it was some sound workouts. My problem is I'm fussy when it comes to production quality lol!

Yeah I can get that, some of their older videos aren't great in terms of the production, but I do like their attitude towards fitness and health and that they show the form from different angles. It got me enjoying strength training and helped strengthen my back after an injury. I am fighting fit now :smile: