Starving times!

Options
im off to the cinema and I am starving!!

Going to see harry potter at 7 straight from work!!

how will i survive

Replies

• MsElphaba
    MsElphaba Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Popcorn, no butter for dinner LOL
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    If you can get it there, perhaps no butter, no salt popcorn?
  • moriaht
    moriaht Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Go through the healthiest drive through on the way and bring a bottle of water so you have at least somethingggg to sip on while you watch!
  • msmandyjo
    msmandyjo Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    pass on the popcorn they sell, bring a big bag and smuggle in carrot sticks??
  • momontherun92
    Options
    I have found that I need to remember to eat small, frequent meals throughout the day. If I let myself get really hungry, that is when I tend to overeat AND eat the wrong foods! Going to a movie on an empty stomach would be dangerous....too tempting to eat the junk food there. I would eat something before you go....some almonds or other healthy nut would be a great choice, or some other complex carb/ protein combination should tide you over till you can get a real meal.
  • dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Can you swing by a fast food place and pick up a healthier food option (i.e. grilled chix, all fruit smoothie)? I would definitely check the websites for calories first though. Also, what about one of the pretzels with mustard (if they have them). I know they are loaded with carbs but I would think would be better than high fat candy. Also, instead of soda I would get the big bottle of water. Good luck and enjoy the movie - haven't had a chance to see it yet.
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I know its wrong, but I would sneak in some healthy snacks. :blushing:
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue not eating enough throughout the day and sometimes "goring" at night. I felt that if I ate small meals a day, I felt like a pig, even though it was healthy and under my calorie intake, and others use to say, you eat all the time. So I stopped. Back to "who cares what others think."

I would try licorise that is a healthier sweet, water, and like another person said, smuggle in a healthy snack.