Food diary

Options
Miss people sharing their food diaries was always helpful for ideas, do you dhare your food diary?

Replies

• LisaMoxon155
    LisaMoxon155 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Yep.
    Feel free to add me
  • Chubbyball
    Chubbyball Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started 10 days ago and I'm having a very hard time staying under my goal, Ive been over everyday like a lot.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    yah mine has always been public.
  • Rayvis1014
    Rayvis1014 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Mine is open so feel free to take a look.
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    Yup feel free to add me.
  • cross2bear
    cross2bear Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    No I dont, because I cant see that it would be helpful for anyone else. I use a lot of recipe names, which dont include the individual ingredients or how its put together, for example, I would log 1 serving of Looneyspoons Roast Feast - which tells you absolutely nothing.

• BarneyRubbleMD
    BarneyRubbleMD Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Yes, my diary is public & I've logged "everything" since May 22, 2017.

I'm a Type2 diabetic having meals every 3 hours from 9am to 6pm and using MyFitnessPal to log my meal times, what I ate & drank, my insulin dosage & blood sugar measurements at each meal along with other notes for the day.
  • WendyLeigh1119
    WendyLeigh1119 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's always been public since I joined.
  • rdl81
    rdl81 Posts: 220 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Chubbyball wrote: »
    I just started 10 days ago and I'm having a very hard time staying under my goal, Ive been over everyday like a lot.

Do you have an open diary?? Maybe we can help
  • newheavensearth
    newheavensearth Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and you can add me.
  • dolcezza25
    dolcezza25 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I do share mine. I'm fascinated by what others eat (and often don't eat, but should).
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Mine's wide open and apparently the subject of certain people's ridicule in another discussion.
  • phaliamfp
    phaliamfp Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My diary is open if anyone wants to look, although I am a creature of habit and so my meals are all very similar. I've added everyone in this thread that said they have an open diary.
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    Mine's wide open and apparently the subject of certain people's ridicule in another discussion.

I haven't seen that thread and would've never otherwise thought to look at your diary, but I just did and now I really want to know what you put in your green smoothies :smile:
  • DamieBird
    DamieBird Posts: 651 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    My diary is open. I don't really get why people make them private; my food choices have zero impact on anyone who isn't me, so why should I care if someone doesn't like what goes in it?

@JeromeBarry1, your comment made me go peek your diary ;). It looks super normal!
  • MommaGem2017
    MommaGem2017 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I share mine. I'm a lacto-ovo vegetarian so if anyone wants meal ideas - take a peek.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    AliceDark wrote: »

I haven't seen that thread and would've never otherwise thought to look at your diary, but I just did and now I really want to know what you put in your green smoothies :smile:

@AliceDark I use 4 oz whole milk kefir, 1 oz hulled hemp seeds, 30 g PB2, 1 oz frozen berries, any variety, 1 frozen banana, 60 g kale, the superfood blend, and a random quantity of ice.

If you don't want to use kefir, you'll either need something acidic to tame the kale or need to replace the kale with something non bitter such as spinach or collards. The protein was contributed by the kefir, the hemp seeds, the PB2, and the superfood blend.
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Mine is open but it probably only makes sense to me. My snacks are not listed together but in categories. Although when I think about it I enjoy looking at other's diary just to salivate over the foods others are eating.
  • wimdroid
    wimdroid Posts: 56 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    My diary is also open, dont understand why'd you keep it private.

Also sharing the meals I make.
    I want to get inspired so I hope I can return the favor