Nike Training Club App

Options
arh0117
arh0117 Posts: 185 Member
I discovered this app the other day when I was web surfing and decided to download it and give it a try. Best.App.Ever.Made!!! It has tons of workouts on it for every level. Yesterday I tried it out for the first time and it kicked my butt!! It was great!! It is circuit training and so it burns a ton of calories. It is also very motivational. You get to set the workout to whatever music you want from your iPod and then throughout it tells you when to start the next activity and how long you have left for each activity. It is like having a personal trained at your side! You can also pause the workout if you need a quick breather, and you can look at a video of the activity to make sure you're soing it correctly. Then it has the rewards after you finish. I've only done one level so I don't know a whole lot about them, but they seem promising!! If you have an iPhone, you really need to check this out!!

Replies

• ronda_gettinghealthy
    ronda_gettinghealthy Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT----I use the 15 min spot workouts along with insanity.....
  • Jhillian
    Jhillian Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Is it only for iPhone or can you get it with an iPod Touch? I use my Hubbys but Don't like adding all my apps to it, So I'll be buying my own hopefully next week..
  • leenyG
    leenyG Posts: 6
    Options
    MY FAVORITE APP!!
  • laurenmelissaj
    Options
    This sounds right up my street!
    I'm an avid lover of my Nike+ app so I'll definitely try it. Thanks for putting this up! :D
  • SUNNY613
    SUNNY613 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Is it only for iPhone or can you get it with an iPod Touch? I use my Hubbys but Don't like adding all my apps to it, So I'll be buying my own hopefully next week..

i just downloaded it...its in the app store so im sure they have it on the touch
  • Jhillian
    Jhillian Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Thanks I'll Check it out!!
  • carolinedb
    carolinedb Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I use it on the iPod touch. I love it!
  • SUNNY613
    Options
    for those of u that have it already...is it a big file? im got full bars 3G and its taking FOREVER
  • SUNNY613
    Options
    nevermind...it just told me to turn my wifi on
  • arh0117
    Options
    for those of u that have it already...is it a big file? im got full bars 3G and its taking FOREVER

It's a huge file! I had to remove some old apps I never use because I only have na 8G.
  • MelissaRaeTerry
    MelissaRaeTerry Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    is it available through droid?
  • piccolarj
    piccolarj Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    It is an awesome app!! I use it a lot and I love the ab burner worout!! It's also great when you're out of town and can't get to a gym.
  • SDV219
    SDV219 Posts: 106
    Options
    I do have that but haven't used it yet. I remember I tried it and it was KICKING MY BUTT!! I was a totally newbie at that time to working out, so I didn't want to kill myself! I might have to give it a try again! Thanks for the reminder!! Sounds like it's pretty intense!
  • Alita2011
    Alita2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options

Nope..searched the market already
  • divajj107
    divajj107 Posts: 17
    Options
    Note that this app is 600MB.
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    ronda_gettinghealthy Posts: 777 Member
    Options

no ---according to some of my friends who have droid...
  • arh0117
    Options
    Note that this app is 600MB.

Acutally, it's only 488 MB, which is still large, but it's a great app to have if you have the room.