PCOS help loosing weight and motivation

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Melissa and I was diagnosed with PCOS about 6 months ago. I have been struggling with weight loss and so many other changes with my body. I feel lost and don't know how to start this journey to a healthier lifestyle. I'm looking for motivation.

Replies

• meganrrodriguez3
    meganrrodriguez3 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you. Diagnosed about a month ago. I'm still waiting on results and tests and such. I get where you're coming from. Feel free to add me and we can deal together.
  • bbrandi82
    bbrandi82 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I was just recently diagnosed with PCOS also, we can do this together, motivate each other!!
  • corpsebride2017
    corpsebride2017 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey guys been diagnosed for 9 years, always struggled with weight sonback on here again for some motivation xx
  • W0rldWarME
    W0rldWarME Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I was diagnosed about three years ago but didn't get any help till about 6 months ago so I'm also learning, lots of teaching myself, & using tips through others! Feel free to add me :)
  • fancygirlsara
    fancygirlsara Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all!

I too have PCOS! Diagnosed 6 years ago! Losing weight is not going to be easy! But doable for sure.. I've lost 200lbs so far and trying to lose about 70 more! We can do this together. ❤️❤️❤️ add me if you would like!

One of the best "diets" that has worked for me is Paleo.. and I love it. Once you get used to it.. it's actually easy to follow
  • lrmelissa13
    lrmelissa13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy to see I'm not alone. Lady's thank you all for sharing feedback. <3:)