Looking for friends

Options
Hi everybody!

I've been using MFP on and off for the last 2 years, but have been doing it all on my own the whole time and I think it's now time to change that.

I love getting to know all I can about nutrition and exercise, and I openly admit that I'm kind of obsessed with the whole thing - and therein lies the problem. All my friends are polite enough to listen to me ramble on about my fitness goals and me changing my calorie deficit etc, but I'm sure they're not really all that interested. So if you are into all things fitness related, love to chat about nutrition or look for someone to help you stay on track - feel free to add me as a friend.

I live in the UK but would love to get in touch with people from all over the world!

Replies

• billie_867
    billie_867 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need some encouraging friends on here as well. I'm looking to loose 50 lbs over all but am hoping to break it down into small successes
  • christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,785 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!!! This is so mych better with friends...I went the same route...and this is a totally different experience w. friends....my diary is open, and Im super active....