What did you have for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• auntamama
    auntamama Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I had a whole wheat tortilla, 1 scrambled egg, 2 slices of bacon, and 1/4 cup 2% cheese. Usually don't have the bacon, but had a house guest, so splurged a little. And I always have my coffee with white chocolate mocha creamer. Mmmmm.
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I had a whole wheat tortilla, 1 scrambled egg, 2 slices of bacon, and 1/4 cup 2% cheese. Usually don't have the bacon, but had a house guest, so splurged a little. And I always have my coffee with white chocolate mocha creamer. Mmmmm.

You know, I need to do some breakfast tacos or burritos. This just made me think of it. Thanks!
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I had a banana... Like most fatties, I'm a breakfast skipper so it's really hard for me to even eat the banana. I always have at least SOMETHING though.. I TRY to have a cup of plain low-fat but not fat-free yogurt with berries that way I'm getting carbs, protein and fat, but that doesn't always work out so when I don't have that then it's just a banana.. sometimes I just call my breakfast "pre-breakfast" and then have "breakfast" at like 10:30 which is when I have my largest meal... lunch at 2 and supper at 6 or7 with small snacks in between if I need them.
  • courtclerkkris
    courtclerkkris Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Does your 510 calories include your cappuccino????

Yes. :)

Edited to add: It is an instant mix that I get from Sam's Club. The mix is 100 calories and then I fill the cup with water. I just keep adding more water throughout the morning to warm it up. But I don't add any additional mix.

Thanks....I was just kind of curious without doing the math what the food part of your breakfast added up to. I am not a coffee/cappiccino gal so the rest looked fabulous. Might give it a try in the morning and see how it goes. Thanks again!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I had a cup of chocolate soy milk, as I do just about every morning. Then I had some toasted seaweed a couple of hours later for a snack.
  • iamz
    iamz Posts: 1
    Options
    I had 1 large egg, 1 strip lower sodium bacon, 1 oz shredded cheese, 1 slice whole wheat toast with a multivitamin and 8oz glass of orange juice to wash it down = 400 calories
  • Pea4jjab
    Pea4jjab Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I had oatmeal with raisins, cinnamon, stevia, and just a splash of non-fat milk.
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I had a cup of chocolate soy milk, as I do just about every morning. Then I had some toasted seaweed a couple of hours later for a snack.

What does toasted seaweed taste like?
  • SwtKittN
    SwtKittN Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Wow your breakfast looks so pretty XD whenever I make eggs they never come out looking that good haha.

All I had was a slim fast for breakfast, to which I spilled most on my desk moving my hand too fast trying to reply to something earlier lol

Reading all this makes me think geeze I haven't had a nice breakfast in awhile, think I will plan something tastier for tomorrow :P
  • magicretreat
    magicretreat Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I also tend to eat a bigger breakfast. I find if I don't, I'm much more likely to snack and eat anything in site. :(

This morning I had:

1 fried egg (yolk included)
    A plain toasted bagel
    1 slice of american cheese
    Two slices of Jennie-o oven roasted deli turkey.
    A glass of FF milk.
    480 calories in all. YUM! :D

Oh, and a few sprays of Olivio butter.
  • aims78
    aims78 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I had a serving of some oatmeal, maple and brown sugar, high on fiber :)
  • lindsay6694
    lindsay6694 Posts: 182
    Options
    My breakfast is my favorite meal of the day and usually the largest too. I'm not embarrassed to log it at all. It's usually between 450-550 calories. LOL!

me too! lol its my favorite meal and usually between 400-550 calories as well
  • BlueAventer
    BlueAventer Posts: 129
    Options
    I had a serving of Naked Mango smoothie; Kashi Vanilla Fields shredded wheat w/ 1/2 cup of Vanilla Silk Soymilk. And, my iced vanilla latte that I'm quitting soon. :)
  • foraslan
    foraslan Posts: 4
    Options
    Breakfast is my largest meal of the day, in most cases. My largest breakfast was probably 1,300 calories, and I was alright the entire day.
  • fireyes
    fireyes Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I had a bowl of rice crispies with almond milk, my staple breakfast. It fills me up without weighing me down. A couple hours after that I had a banana, and then an hour or so after that an apple. An hour later, lunch time.

I prefer several healthy snacks in the morning over a large breakfast.
  • santacruzjc
    santacruzjc Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started this week so for me is 2 boiled eggs and 2 cups of coffee low fat creamer only no extra sugar
  • KrissyChefBaby
    KrissyChefBaby Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I used Fiber One Pancakes to make banana pancakes with as syrup, 1.5 scrambled eggs and an apple with my usual 2 cups of water. Kept me full for pretty long [yummy too]:smile:
  • KrissyChefBaby
    KrissyChefBaby Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I used Fiber One Pancakes to make banana pancakes with as syrup, 1.5 scrambled eggs and an apple with my usual 2 cups of water. Kept me full for pretty long [yummy too]:smile:
  • irongirl73
    irongirl73 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I sabotaged my breakfast with donut holes. ;)
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Fruit salad (apple, pear, kiwi, strawberry today, it varies according to what is in the market) with 100g natural yoghurt (Mundella - Australian) and 1/3 cup muesli.

I prepare 2 or 3 days worth in the evening twice a week and we just grab it and go in the morning - very quick and easy.
    It comes in around 180 calories and keeps me full for most of the morning.

My other usual weekday brekky is porridge (oatmeal):
    1/3 cup rolled oats
    2/3 cup water
    1/3 cup skim milk
    1 small pear, diced
    Sprinkle of cinnamon