Two weeks and done

Options
2»

Replies

• mikaylah95
    mikaylah95 Posts: 3 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    You just have to find something that works for you. Every single person on this site could probably give you different advise on how to lose weight. It took a lot of experimentation, trying foods I didn't think I'd like, weighing in, and time to find a weight loss plan that I can actually stick to and lose weight.
    For me, what worked, (which I already know is going to contradict what some people have already said), was to make small changes starting with what I ate for lunch at work. I switched from TV dinners to salads, and lost five pounds. Then I started weighing myself everyday (good for me, bad for others) Next was being more mindful of what I have for dinner, or breakfast. Right now I'm working on improving my diet over the weekends, bringing it down to one cheat meal instead of a two day long extravaganza. I'm just slowly improving my personal diet and exercise habits.
    The other thing that I had to understand when I started was that it's not going to happen in 2 weeks. I've got about 45 lbs to go. So far I've lost 22 and its taken me 8 months to do it. Sometimes it's a slow process, but I'd prefer it be slow rather than looking back and thinking, "Wow, if I would have kept going when I said I would, I'd be done by now."
  • royalty_mind_1me
    royalty_mind_1me Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    You are not alone my friend! I also put photos up, and now that I know Fitbit syncs with MyFitnessPal....let's just say - B) Oh yeah! This has helped me workout more and track what I've eaten all day and throughout the day. I even got other people involved at work to motivate me. So now I leave my desk on purpose to track more steps. I hope this helps, and always log your food diary. Hope to befriend you on here for more motivation! - Nicole :)