Ladies around 40

Replies

• mmkarten
    mmkarten Posts: 7 Member
    Please add me as well. I am 43 years old, work full time, have two children, and have noted the scale number has gone up 10 pounds this year :( Need some motivating women to help me stay on track! I am stll new to MFP.
  • greenmaria
    greenmaria Posts: 20 Member
    I'm 43 with 3 kids. I keep gaining, losing a little, and then gaining again (but a little extra! so I slowly keep getting bigger and bigger!).

Losing and keeping the weight off is so hard. :( And I'm not very disciplined.

But I NEED to do this, for my happiness and health.
  • greenmaria
    I'm 43 with 3 kids. I keep gaining, losing a little, and then gaining again (but a little extra! so I slowly keep getting bigger and bigger!).

• greenmaria

• sabrebrat
    sabrebrat Posts: 11 Member
    Feel free to add me as well. Turned 41 last month and have just come back to MFP after a 2 year break. I live in Newfoundland, Canada.
  • k8tjane
    k8tjane Posts: 20 Member
    Feel free to add me, 44 and also UK
  • Autk79
    Autk79 Posts: 283 Member
    38 in Texas with 3 boys. I can use the motivation too. Please add if you would like too!
  • mcart15
    mcart15 Posts: 29 Member
    You can add me!!
  • MommaGem2017
    MommaGem2017 Posts: 405 Member
    I'm 42 and live in Texas. I have been gaining and losing all on and off since my kids were born. The oldest is 5. It's time to finally get in gear and get to a healthy lifestyle. Feel free to add me as well!
  • Jaymefirst
    Jaymefirst Posts: 268 Member
    Anyone can feel free to add me too! I'm a 39 year old mom of 3 teenagers and teacher! The school year is always tough for me to lose weight. I'm using this summer to reach my goals before the big 40!
  • carafes
    carafes Posts: 36 Member
    count me in please! I am 41 and needing motivation for what I feel like is another start. Evenings and will power are tough. Let's get ready to help one another kick some a@%!!!
  • joolie1234
    joolie1234 Posts: 126 Member
    edited July 2017
    Jaymefirst wrote: »
    Anyone can feel free to add me too! I'm a 39 year old mom of 3 teenagers and teacher!

We are basically the same person. :smiley:
  • mariahk37
    mariahk37 Posts: 7 Member
    Add me too! I am 39 will be 40 in Jan. I need to lose about 50 lbs. But I am aiming for 20 by december.
  • KerstinRogers81
    KerstinRogers81 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm 36 next month and would love to have more friends for mutual motivation and support. I live near Oxford at the moment and have a 3 year old daughter. Anyone feel free to add me xx
  • ohmgetsfit
    ohmgetsfit Posts: 22 Member
    I'll be 38 in November, and live in Canada. Have a tween and teen, and am spending the summer at home w them! Lord help me! Lol.

(commenting here to remember to come back and friend ppl since I can't seem to sort it all out on my phone..lol)
  • calicogem1
    calicogem1 Posts: 7 Member
    You can add me. I turned 40 in June.
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm 39, will be 40 in October. I'm a busy mom of 5; 3 teenagers and 2 little ones. I homeschool, work ~10 hours a week at home for a local music store, and am a consultant in a Direct Sale business (I won't try to sell anything here unless you ask!) I'm trying to fabulous at 40, too!
  • deekris
    deekris Posts: 26 Member
    You're welcome to friend me! I'm 41, had the same goal at 39 and didn't do it. I didn't have any motivators, I was in school, working, running behind kids and making excuses. I came to MFP and some many people support you! I'll cheer you all the way on!
  • Sarah7518
    Sarah7518 Posts: 26 Member
    You can add me , 45 living in Michigan USA.
    Decided it's time to make a change and be healthy! Any support or motivation would be great!!
  • ContraryMaryMary
    ContraryMaryMary Posts: 1,649 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm 43 with two small children. I have been on here for about three or four years and am at goal - still have to track to make sure I stay here!!