Ladies around 40

Replies

• LisaEatSleepRun
    LisaEatSleepRun Posts: 159 Member
    Always looking for more fantastic friends my age! I am 38 & live in Sydney with my 18 year old son. I log daily to keep up maintenance & accountability & catch up with my friends!
  • leasy1
    leasy1 Posts: 172 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me. I'm 38, divorced but with a partner now. I have 4 children 23, 18,17 and 17 months, I live in the uk. We can motivate and support one another. :)
  • newlark01
    newlark01 Posts: 474 Member
    Feel free to add me - am 45 in the UK, work and study part time with 2 children in primary school and am 6 weeks in to using mfp.
  • pmastro724
    pmastro724 Posts: 122 Member
    I'd love some new friends too! Please feel free to add me! I will be 40 in 10 days ARRRGHH! Married w/2 kids and work full time and live near NYC. I am not at goal weight but I'm TRYING!
  • wannabesmaller2017
    wannabesmaller2017 Posts: 433 Member
    edited July 2017
    I'm 42, live in TX, and have young kids. I just started this journey a little over 3 weeks ago. So far so good! You can add me!
  • theworldawaits_1974
    theworldawaits_1974 Posts: 3 Member
    edited July 2017
    I would love to make some new connections too! theworldawaits_1974

43 years old, live in DC, have lost 33 pounds since January, would like to lose another 10-15 in the coming months.
  • SuperDivvy
    SuperDivvy Posts: 7 Member
    Please add me too! 48 looking for inspiration buddies
  • bossyfairy
    bossyfairy Posts: 111 Member
    Hi, please add me too! I'm 38 and in the North West of Uk. No kids but I am a teacher and find getting my work / life balance sorted very difficult BUT summer holidays start in 5 get ups so I started my get fit mission yesterday. I don't want to be fat any more!!
  • CathReese33
    CathReese33 Posts: 112 Member
    edited July 2017
    I am always happy to accept new friends. I am in the UK, will be 40 next July and log daily with an open diary :-)
    Cat x
  • Gab149
    Gab149 Posts: 26 Member
    edited July 2017
    You can add me if you like. I have yet to get friends on MFP so that would be lovely. I'm 42, from Australia. :)
    Would love to have some new friends on along the way.
  • mmarnesen
    mmarnesen Posts: 1 Member
    Add me too please! 40. 2 boys 6 and 4. 3 dogs. Supportive husband. Weight lifter. My 63 year old mom recently had a devastating stroke and I'm traveling to Florida monthly to support Mom and Dad. Work full time outside of the home. I have gained 13 since Mom's stroke and have 30 to lose.
  • Tryingtogetfitdeb
    Tryingtogetfitdeb Posts: 294 Member
    Hi I'll add you, I'm also 39 and trying to get in shape before the big 40! I have 2 young girls and work full time.
  • TnZMom
    TnZMom Posts: 222 Member
    Anyone can add me. Turning 40 in October and hope to be maintaining a healthy BMI by then. Two kids, stressful job, parents in poor health. Happily married in the U.S. Was it always this hard for 40 year olds? People tended to have their kids earlier.
  • SteelLadybird
    SteelLadybird Posts: 39 Member
    If I'm not too old lol (47) feel free to add. I'm from Yorkshire, single mum of 3, moderately active in both job and hobbies and still fighting the flab!!
  • claremartim
    claremartim Posts: 7 Member
    Hello yes please add me. Just joined MFP today and I'm 35, 2 boys (10 and 2) also working and studying and got 6 stone to shift!
  • calj76
    calj76 Posts: 1 Member
    Please add me! I just turned 41 yesterday. I live in Arkansas and have 3 children. I teach 2nd grade in a small school. I put on 30 lbs. Over the past year and have to get it off. Need motivation!!!
  • KDS0305
    KDS0305 Posts: 28 Member
    Please add me as well! 42 years old from Canada with 11 year old twins and a 14 year old. Work all day and send most evenings sitting watching the kids in all their sports and activities...At least they are in good shape!
  • migratorius
    migratorius Posts: 8 Member
    Hi, I'm 40 in Chicago, new to interacting on these boards (though, unfortunately, not to weight loss attempts!), thanks!
  • mandysfinch
    mandysfinch Posts: 8 Member
    you can add me if you like Ive just turned 40 and will be logging daily and looking to lose weight and get healthy.
  • MrsRemyRoc
    MrsRemyRoc Posts: 11 Member
    bossyfairy wrote: »
    Hi, please add me too! I'm 38 and in the North West of Uk. No kids but I am a teacher and find getting my work / life balance sorted very difficult BUT summer holidays start in 5 get ups so I started my get fit mission yesterday. I don't want to be fat any more!!

Waves from the North West too! (Preston)

Many thanks to all the ladies who have taken time to post. I have sent you all invites. In need of motivating. My husband takes the kids away once a year and it was this weekend just gone. Lets just say I made the most of the drinking and eating time lol!! Back on it now...