netflix

Options
I was trying to look on netflix for any excersise videos that I could use. All of the Jillian Michaels are send outs. I was looking for instant play. Does anyone know of any workout videos on netflix that are instant play. I don't have cable right now so I can't use on deman.

Replies

• Sunjenk
    Sunjenk Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Bump!! Also curious :)
  • laranay13
    laranay13 Posts: 24
    Options
    I like the 2 by Self Magazine. One is bikini ready fast and the other is Slim and Sleek Fast. I also did the dance off the inches Tummy Tone Party and that one was decent too. The two Self magazine ones have toning built into the cardio so that's nice. And the tummy tone has a belly blaster section :)
  • debbiequack
    debbiequack Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    There aren't many.

I like the (I'm spacing her name) 10 minute workouts that are available to stream-- they are nice to do before something more intense.

I did a cardio salsa class that was stream-able, as well, that I liked.

Best,

Debbie
  • debbiequack
    debbiequack Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Ohh Cindy Whitmarsh? People don't talk about her much, but I like her.

DQ
  • rileymama
    rileymama Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I like the Pilates series and they have tons of those, some just "pilates" some incorporating strength yoga, or cardio.. The have a few from Self that are good, some bootcamp workouts, some Trainer's Edge" ones, several dance off the inches and other dance ones, yoga, and some from the "Crunch" series.
  • GeekMom17
    GeekMom17 Posts: 51
    Options
    I love the 10 minute solution Pilates! I do that one along with the Self ones and the few other 10 minute solutions as well.

I also do the "Crunch" work outs I love those.
  • suavequeen
    suavequeen Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I use netflix and found some good options.. Type in Crunch and you will get at least 10 different options of workouts.. They are amazing!

Enjoy!
  • spankywife
    spankywife Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Self has some really awesome workouts available add to your instant queue.

Self: Slim and Sleek, Fast!
    Self: Your Best Butt, Fast! - I haven't tried this one yet.
    Self: Bikini Ready, Fast!

I also liked, Pick Your Level: Weight Loss Pilates and Crunch: Fat-Burning Pilates.

I hope this helps!
  • laranay13
    laranay13 Posts: 24
    Options
    I like the Crunch as well I forgot those!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Exercisetv has videos. This is one of my favorites: http://www.exercisetv.tv/workout-videos/fat-burning-cardio-attack-1915
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    NETFLIX INSTANT LIST

Crunch: 13 available
    10 Minute Solutions - 7 available
    Dance Off! - 4 available
    Self: - 3 available
    Trainer's Edge - 3 available
    Healing Yoga - 2 available
    Yoga for Health - 2 available
    Pilates Essentials
    Pick Your Level Pilates
    The Situation

I'm sure there are more. These are really hard to find though.

My faves: Crunch - Super Slim Down
    10 Minute Solutions Kickbox Bootcamp is fun.
  • GeekMom17
    GeekMom17 Posts: 51
    Options
    Hulu also offers a few work out videos including the "Self" series.
  • fabi8081
    fabi8081 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys sooooo much for your suggestions I am going to look these up today and see what I can find!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    You also have youtube. I know they have stuff like hip hop abs on there. And you can google the workout plan map and it can tell you which workout to do which day.
  • brit49
    brit49 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I was trying to look on netflix for any excersise videos that I could use. All of the Jillian Michaels are send outs. I was looking for instant play. Does anyone know of any workout videos on netflix that are instant play. I don't have cable right now so I can't use on deman.

Did you do a search on youtube?? Someone posted on here that her videos had been found on there???
  • fabi8081
    fabi8081 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I found a really great pilates cario workout on netflix. It's the cruch one. My new favorite workout. I will definitley be doing that one more.
  • sdtrimom
    sdtrimom Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I second the self videos! I also LOVE the Crunch pilates. I'm not super coordinated so a lot of the dancing ones are out for me. I tried to do this one dance video and it was hilarious... the lady was dancing really funny. I pretty much sat and laughed and did not get a work out in ;-)
  • bellinachuchina
    bellinachuchina Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Self has some really awesome workouts available add to your instant queue.

Self: Slim and Sleek, Fast!
    Self: Your Best Butt, Fast! - I haven't tried this one yet.
    Self: Bikini Ready, Fast!

I also liked, Pick Your Level: Weight Loss Pilates and Crunch: Fat-Burning Pilates.

Going to check the Self ones out! I have tried the Crunch ones, and some yoga & pilates :)