FITBIT steps count!

Options
Anybody else finding it extra motivating to lose through the syncing with our myfitnesspal? Anyone interested in linking up on FITBIT as well? I have found that my steps have increased my calorie intake but I dont always eat more because of it. Hope others will try this out, and also have success as I have in losing as well. Wishing you well! :)

Replies

• royalty_mind_1me
    royalty_mind_1me Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I like it @RosieRose7673 :) The negative adjustments force me to get on the treadmill at night and burn more. I just wanted to share the motivation FITBIT syncing provides. We just have to do our part, thats for sure B)
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I do not sync my calories until I am done eating for the day. The prompt to get up and move every hour definitely helps me. I pretty much know how many calories I will earn every day so I do not pay much attention to them. I just like to see how many calories I get from my day.
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    Feel to free to add me on here and on FITBIT the link to my fitbit profile is on my MFP profile :)
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Tons of FitBit users in the group.....
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users
  • royalty_mind_1me
    Options
    @laurenebargar sure will! Thanks for offer.....you'll see me shortly :)
  • Blitzia
    Blitzia Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I don't sync my fitbit because I don't usually log exercise on MFP. (I don't like how it changes my macro goals.) But otherwise, I totally agree. Counting my steps has been an awesome incentive to get up and move more.
  • royalty_mind_1me
    Options
  • royalty_mind_1me
    Options
    @Blitzia thanks for the info, I didn't know that. But these steps keep me going :):) or burning calories as I should say lol
  • royalty_mind_1me
    Options
    @ohmsdiva @choppie70 I like that you sync yours at the end of the day but when I sync throughout the day, I am pushed to walk or burn more lol...try it out :)
  • dfavela1988
    dfavela1988 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I noticed that as well that the calories seem to be high. Also up if you need fitbit pals as well. https://www.fitbit.com/user/5VJC4N
  • Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    My fitbit Charge HR overestimates my calories burned by steps alot. I don't have mine synced anymore.
  • royalty_mind_1me
    Options
    @gebeziseva wow...not cool.... @dfavela1988 :# cool!
  • royalty_mind_1me
    edited July 2017
    Options
    SWEET! :#
    I love my Charge, what made you go to the ALTA HR?
    Im loosing but I just started a week ago...to be continnued... :)@justkeeprunning91
  • fit_finesse92
    fit_finesse92 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Add me! I just recently switched from apple watch to fit bit sunday, still trying to get used to it!
    //www.fitbit.com/user/5VV6PK
  • royalty_mind_1me
    Options
    @nicolelarocca9765 sure thing! I <3 my Charge 2 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
  • fit_finesse92
    fit_finesse92 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    @nicolelarocca9765 sure thing! I <3 my Charge 2 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

how did you get everything to sync?? I have googled it and done everything they say in the help forums but it still won't :(
  • royalty_mind_1me
    Options
    @nicolelarocca9765 just add your fitbit app to MFP app! Then after sync, every time you add steps on fitbit app...It will sync! Let me know how it goes :)