Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Replies

• BrendanMcGroarty
    BrendanMcGroarty Posts: 945 Member
    ilfaith wrote: »
    cdacu10a2el3.jpg

Last selfie as a 47-year-old. Half an hour to my birthday.

You've got to be kidding.
  • jayyb9
    jayyb9 Posts: 67 Member
    Just hanging out
  • jayyb9
    jayyb9 Posts: 67 Member
    I'm reposting my Filter Friday Selfie here since the other Selfie thread in the Chit Chat forum has a few commenters that aren't very nice :confused:

262756tc7cqm.jpg

Gorgeous
  • A_Patient_Wolf
    A_Patient_Wolf Posts: 1,347 Member
    6gkw1bz7o0w2.png
    d2g45wavejjz.png

Disclaimer for the prevention of thread closure and attempted quarantine of the disease Suckingthefunoutoflifeitus: these photos contain partial nudity and sweat, and I'm posting them because I am super proud of my accomplishments, I hope that perhaps someone will look at my other profile pictures and see where I came from and maybe feel motivated, and yes, dammit, I like my ego stroked - regardless of the fact that we should all be 100% internally validated, I don't think anyone really is, and the attention and validation and support I occasionally receive is motivating to me.

Also, mods and snowflakes, there are no blindingly white and horrifically graphic glimpses of flesh, and I'm wearing workout shorts, and I didn't even swear, so pretty please don't feel the need to protect the world from my body and free speech. Kfanksbye.
  • Carbozz
    Carbozz Posts: 31 Member
    a6ul7ynbxfag.png
  • Forestgirly
    Forestgirly Posts: 2,700 Member
    2g5stlua0nrs.jpg
    Waiting for my friend lol happy weekend
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    ilfaith wrote: »
    cdacu10a2el3.jpg

Last selfie as a 47-year-old. Half an hour to my birthday.

Beautiful as Always you Sexy Momma! :love:
    I hope your Birthday is Amazing my Beautiful Friend! Enjoy!!! XOXO :kissing_heart:
  • lunidevojka
    lunidevojka Posts: 9,049 Member
    woml0ecyu8ww.gif
    Nancy Downs Effect :D:D:D
  • A_Patient_Wolf
    Loving these shots taken during research and shooting for an article I'm writing: those shorts were jeans that were always too tight I've owned for more than 5 years. Got turned into tight shorts which barely fit last summer. Now I can pull them off completely fastened... love it.

zbckch600jq8.jpg
    t1uwgiz98kss.jpg
    e53otjam9mad.jpg
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Loving these shots taken during research and shooting for an article I'm writing: those shorts were jeans that were always too tight I've owned for more than 5 years. Got turned into tight shorts which barely fit last summer. Now I can pull them off completely fastened... love it.

zbckch600jq8.jpg
    t1uwgiz98kss.jpg
    e53otjam9mad.jpg

Great pics..awesome scenery.. which includes you :wink:
  • Candy0516
    Candy0516 Posts: 399 Member
    59vifitixj7f.jpg
    Love Snapchat <3
  • Merrysailor5
    Merrysailor5 Posts: 1,424 Member
    6gkw1bz7o0w2.png
    d2g45wavejjz.png

Disclaimer for the prevention of thread closure and attempted quarantine of the disease Suckingthefunoutoflifeitus: these photos contain partial nudity and sweat, and I'm posting them because I am super proud of my accomplishments, I hope that perhaps someone will look at my other profile pictures and see where I came from and maybe feel motivated, and yes, dammit, I like my ego stroked - regardless of the fact that we should all be 100% internally validated, I don't think anyone really is, and the attention and validation and support I occasionally receive is motivating to me.

Also, mods and snowflakes, there are no blindingly white and horrifically graphic glimpses of flesh, and I'm wearing workout shorts, and I didn't even swear, so pretty please don't feel the need to protect the world from my body and free speech. Kfanksbye.

Too much bare skin... triggered... must report. *yawn*

Seriously amazing work Mr. Wolf. Well done. Quite the back you're developing there!
  • A_Patient_Wolf
    6gkw1bz7o0w2.png
    d2g45wavejjz.png

Too much bare skin... triggered... must report. *yawn*

Seriously amazing work Mr. Wolf. Well done. Quite the back you're developing there!

Thanks sweetheart, that's kind. Gotta get the chest up to match it now...
  • Candy0516
    v7hljio9n4fk.jpg
    Had a lil fun with snap chat the other day
  • A_Patient_Wolf
    Candy0516 wrote: »
    v7hljio9n4fk.jpg

To be fair you look like fun anyway. Cute.

• Candy0516
    Candy0516 wrote: »
    v7hljio9n4fk.jpg

To be fair you look like fun anyway. Cute.

Thank you :)