Anyone trying to gain weight?

Options
Hello,
I have been trying to find some motivation from others who have similar goals as myself. I am 27yrs old currently at 103lbs. My current goal is 115lbs. 4 years ago when I first started I was 89lbs, but it took me 4 years to gain weight because of inconsistency. Hoping to find friends to keep me on track.

Replies

• TFitness3518
    TFitness3518 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So I'm new on this and I'm trying to gain weight.I weigh 177 right now and I'm trying to get back to 200.
  • r_eruiz26
    r_eruiz26 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    So I'm new on this and I'm trying to gain weight.I weigh 177 right now and I'm trying to get back to 200.

I'm somewhat new to this as well. I'm not used to posting but decided to give it a try.
  • Diastole
    Diastole Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Not looking to gain but good luck and best wishes on your journey!
  • skymningen
    skymningen Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    We will do it. I will be going out with my parents today for a nice dinner. And I will not decide what I eat based on how much protein it has. And I will have dessert. Yes!
  • r_eruiz26
    Options
    Diastole wrote: »
    Not looking to gain but good luck and best wishes on your journey!
    Thank you for the good wishes! Best of look to you as well!
  • r_eruiz26
    Options
    skymningen wrote: »
    We will do it. I will be going out with my parents today for a nice dinner. And I will not decide what I eat based on how much protein it has. And I will have dessert. Yes!

Yaaaaaas! You enjoy your meal and time with your parents!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    You might like the gain weight forum on here.
  • offers4lex
    offers4lex Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im trying to gain weight! I struggle with inconsistency big time so I'm going to start utilizing the forums. Starting weight was 125, CW 128, Goal 150-160
  • Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    There is a gaining weight forum on this site. It's helpful! I am gaining weight as well. It's tough, but we will get there! :)