Anyone do Kosama total body transformation?

onehecticmom
onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
edited September 29 in Fitness and Exercise
I just started the July 18 session in Altoona, IA. Wondering if anyone has ever done a session at Kosama?

Replies

• alruttencutter
    alruttencutter Posts: 5 Member
    I have started it twice, usually go for 3 weeks and then quit going for some reason or another. Both times I have dropped 20lbs in 3 weeks!? Just started again today, this time I am doing it with someone who wants to be there and it is going to be awesome having support! I (obviously) love it! Good luck to you!
  • onehecticmom
    I have started it twice, usually go for 3 weeks and then quit going for some reason or another. Both times I have dropped 20lbs in 3 weeks!? Just started again today, this time I am doing it with someone who wants to be there and it is going to be awesome having support! I (obviously) love it! Good luck to you!

How did it go? Still going strong? I had to miss yesterdays class, I am fighting a cold. Went today & feel so much better than before.
  • alruttencutter
    Still goin strong! I love it! Plyo was a little rough this morning but I feel great, and i can actually walk this week haha. Last week was awful!
  • onehecticmom
    I must be crazy... I actually WANTED to do Plyo again last night. :huh: I would have if I didn't need to exchange my shoes. I bought a brand new pair of Nikes for the class & the soles are already pulling off. Dang shoes.
    I missed my AM class for a chance to sleep in. I will go tonight. I won't want to repeat tonights class
    Good Luck. Glad you can walk :o)
  • alruttencutter
    How is Kosama going? I am down 9lbs already! Have you tried their bars?
  • onehecticmom
    So far so good. SUPER sore. This week was harder than last week, well easier, but I feel it more afterwards. I was at 170.6 at assessment, then that weekend was bad & I went up to 174 that first Monday morning, but now back down to 168.2 this am.
    I like the bars. My fav is the pepperment. I go to the 5AM class so I have half a bar before class & the other half right after. I cannot get up early enough to eat beforehand, but need a little something to make it thru class.
    Good job on your 9pounds. Awesome
  • alruttencutter
    peppermint was my fav until I tried the carmel cocoa! YUM :) Do you go to yoga?
  • onehecticmom
    I do... just got back. Boy am I ready for an easy relaxing weekend.
    How about you?
This discussion has been closed.