Anyone from the uk?

Options
Trying to find ladies similar to me.

I'm 27 years old. I've lost 12lbs but I want to loose a another stone.

It's easier to have people from the uk because I recognise the foods you're eating :)

Please add me!

Replies

• jesspen91
    jesspen91 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK and 26. Lost 20lbs so far and want to lose about 10 more. I've sent you a request :)
  • littledainty
    littledainty Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    North East England, 25, petite and trying to lose 1-2 stone.

Been logging for a while but would be great to build a support system online for extra motivation!
  • PL_SM
    PL_SM Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    From UK as well. Feel free to add, not many of us on here.
  • HeliumIsNoble
    HeliumIsNoble Posts: 1,213 Member
    Options
    Also UK.
  • HaFrMaZo
    HaFrMaZo Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm from the uk Suffolk
  • rlilly697
    rlilly697 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    West Midlands based PT!
  • SarahC2408
    SarahC2408 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Also from the UK. Have added you
  • farmerwantsawife62
    farmerwantsawife62 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too, moved to Warwickshire last year, did really well on MFP a few years ago so hopefully I can do it again. Would love to speak to anyone who is in the same boat or is a similar age (54).
  • Runner78runner
    Runner78runner Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    UK here
  • ammaranaeem90
    ammaranaeem90 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm from North West UK. Feel free to add me ladies. Let's support each other!
  • Emily2104
    Emily2104 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I'm from the UK recently starting up again would love to make some new friends and build a group of supportive people who can help motivate me to not only loose weight but give recipe ideas and help on eating better x
  • luvbug79uk
    luvbug79uk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in Warwickshire/West Midlands. Needed a break from slimming World and put 2st back on. I'm also a veggie. Currently on day 5.
  • nsp375
    nsp375 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in Cambs, starting again tomorrow and have 2st to lose. Would be lovely to have a group to help keep me motivated! ☺
  • jjb0905
    jjb0905 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am from the UK, been on My fitness Pal, for the first time ever, for 3 weeks now and have lost 9lbs. Tried every diet over the years you can possibly think of................usually fast weight loss then gained it all back and more..................going back to good old calorie counting basics and so far so good.............I would also love to be part of a group.............Cheers
  • MoonWillow1
    MoonWillow1 Posts: 7 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I'm in Staffordshire, I'm starting today, I've got 6 stone to lose eeeep!!!! Might be in need of help with this one :smiley:
    Literally start on here 20 mins ago, does anyone know how to add people?
  • MysticGoalie
    MysticGoalie Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Not far from the UK.
    I'm in Staffordshire, I'm starting today, I've got 6 stone to lose eeeep!!!! Might be in need of help with this one :smiley:
    Literally start on here 20 mins ago, does anyone know how to add people?

To add friends:

Click the username next to the post, a popup screen appears, click the username in this screen once more to view her / his profile page.

On the profile page there's a button to add as friend.

Hope this helps

Always, Have Fun
  • Beth_1011
    Beth_1011 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm from Kent, UK please add me! I've started today got 2-3 stone to loose
  • gainzmummy17
    gainzmummy17 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Me
  • CurlyChelle
    CurlyChelle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in uk, you can add me. Also just started MFP and need some encouragement every now again.
  • SoleilxStitch
    SoleilxStitch Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm Sol, 27, London UK, I have two stone to lose, one extra more because I gained weight travelling for a few months. Feel free to add anyone.