I'mma buy you a drank.....

Options

Replies

• blondebaby9890
    Options
    Pina Colada - chilled out, likes the sun, party animal ;-)
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I'm a gin and tonic with a twist. Classic sparkle with a citrus finish.

*clinks* me too! Tanqueray 10 (or Hendricks) and tonic with lime :drinker:
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    I am my own concoction. Gangsta's Paradise: 151, Hpnotiq, Hennessy, Grey Goose and pineapple juice on the rocks.

You won't know why you did it, but you'll be glad you did. Then an hour later, you won't remember what you did or why you're so damn happy.

could you please make this for me and be my designated driver cause my month sure needs a couple/few/many of these :D
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Absinthe...I'll make you feel like you're straight up trippin'!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I am my own concoction. Gangsta's Paradise: 151, Hpnotiq, Hennessy, Grey Goose and pineapple juice on the rocks.

You won't know why you did it, but you'll be glad you did. Then an hour later, you won't remember what you did or why you're so damn happy.

could you please make this for me and be my designated driver cause my month sure needs a couple/few/many of these :D

Sure! :drinker:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna be a skinny b!tch...vodka, water, bar lime...
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    cause Im less filling
    I'm not sure that's the term I'd want representing me.
  • Allyc804
    Allyc804 Posts: 54
    Options
    Id be a watermelon mojito! Fun and refreshing but different and loves the summer! :)

I make a mean watermelon mojito too. :)
  • taldie01
    taldie01 Posts: 378
    Options
    vanilla vodka and diet coke :smokin:
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options

DITTO!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I love me a nice margarita... but I love my vodka w/ a little juice and water too.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    i'd be a mimosa....a damn good reason to get out of bed in the morning and best served with bacon :laugh:
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    The Woodford Reserve - one ice cube please! I'm not (that) neat!

Made in America and at least 51% corn - :tongue: :laugh: !!!
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    Bourbon neat with a beer chaser. I have to say UpToAnyCool has an excellent choice.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Drambuie hand warmed in a brandy glass....an acquired taste that might take both hands to warm up, but is definitely worth the effort. :laugh:
  • MissionABS
    MissionABS Posts: 80
    Options
    Drambuie hand warmed in a brandy glass....an acquired taste that might take both hands to warm up, but is definitely worth the effort. :laugh:

I have two hands
  • EddieB81
    EddieB81 Posts: 6
    Options
    Strawberry Long Island Iced Tea

You have no idea how dangerous I am until you've been around me a while....and by then you're having so much fun, you don't care!

Ditto!...
  • Kelnurse
    Kelnurse Posts: 145
    Options
    I love a good long island tea but it has to be made w the right way. If I have more than one tho...look out! =P
  • Kelnurse
    Kelnurse Posts: 145
    Options
    I love a good long island tea but it has to be made w the right way. If I have more than one tho...look out! =P

...long island tea...sweet n delish ;)