Trying 2 reach my goal weight!!

Hey everyone I'm new 2 the community n wanna introduce myself, my name is LeeLee I'm turning 36 on the 29th of this month and hit the point in my life where I can't lose weight as fast n easy as I did in my early 20s....my husband of 15yrs passed away goin on a few yrs ago n I really put on the weight. I realized I needed to start my journey 2 a healthier lifestyle. I had reached my heaviest at 215lbs, about a year an a half ago my journey began, I've lost a good bit of the weight, a total of 51lbs n counting!!! I am now at 164lbs n tryna reach my goal of 135lbs. I am VERY close 2 my goal n NEVER been more determined or motivated!! I was an athlete growing up, I was a professional gymnast for 13yrs n did volleyball as well. I havethe know how 2 lose the weight but I need 2 lose it n maintain keeping it off as I approach my 40s. I am open 2 any suggestions n persons accomplishments so please feel free 2 share ur secrets with me!!!

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    There are no secrets - put your stats in to MFP, get a calorie goal, and stick to it by accurately log everything you eat and drink by weighing all solids on a food scale, measuring all liquids, and checking that you're using the correct database entries.
  • suetour
    suetour Posts: 22 Member
    I agreed record stats it will work.