Could use a little encouragement...... :-(

Options
2»

Replies

• angelacasey736
    angelacasey736 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    You can do it! You've come so far!!! We all have our discouraged, down days. Keep your head up :)
    You are the best! I always look for your cheers - thank you :-)
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    You don't need to buy anything, exercise takes effort! Not money!

You never need to buy anything, not having equipment is never an excuse, you just need effort.

Do the woodchops empty handed or with whatever weight you have, you could put a couple of books in a bag, use a bottle of water etc. Ditto for the whole thing really. If you've not done much squatting, bodyweight may well be enough. Put your hands on the sofa for the press ups (make sure it's against the wall though, eh?)

The easier the exercises are, the more rounds you'll get in the allotted time, and the longer you can go without rest. If the exercises are harder, you'll end up doing less rounds in the time. It doesn't matter, just

INTENSITY is the key. Do as many as you can, no slacking, you're doing it for yourself so get as much out of it as you can.

ALL YOU NEED IS EFFORT

P.S. Stress, lack of sleep or dehydration will halt weight loss. Do whatever you can to get your life in order and don't avoid problems, get them fixed as best you can, as soon as you can
  • angelacasey736
    Options
    You don't need to buy anything, exercise takes effort! Not money!

You never need to buy anything, not having equipment is never an excuse, you just need effort.

Do the woodchops empty handed or with whatever weight you have, you could put a couple of books in a bag, use a bottle of water etc. Ditto for the whole thing really. If you've not done much squatting, bodyweight may well be enough. Put your hands on the sofa for the press ups (make sure it's against the wall though, eh?)

The easier the exercises are, the more rounds you'll get in the allotted time, and the longer you can go without rest. If the exercises are harder, you'll end up doing less rounds in the time. It doesn't matter, just

INTENSITY is the key. Do as many as you can, no slacking, you're doing it for yourself so get as much out of it as you can.

ALL YOU NEED IS EFFORT

P.S. Stress, lack of sleep or dehydration will halt weight loss. Do whatever you can to get your life in order and don't avoid problems, get them fixed as best you can, as soon as you can
    Again - your correct. Effort i have definitely had and these pep talks will get me over this hump!!
  • TazzyDB
    TazzyDB Posts: 224
    Options
    We all feel disappointed and stressed sometimes. Making this journey is not easy. And remember, no one can lose weight each week.

Do not let your weight dictate your week... on a bad week, use the disappointment as inspiration--a challenge.

You are doing a great job and you will meet all your goals.

Hang in there... we'll all get thru this together!
  • formygood2011
    formygood2011 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You are doing great...look at the pounds lost. That is amazing!!!

Wife/Mom/Friend all these roles are important and hard , I admire you for making time for yourself!!

I took a peek at your food...are you eating enough with all the calories you burn?? Have you thought about zig/zagging calories? I think I am going to give it a go.

You will figure it out!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • angelacasey736
    Options
    You are doing great...look at the pounds lost. That is amazing!!!

Wife/Mom/Friend all these roles are important and hard , I admire you for making time for yourself!!

I took a peek at your food...are you eating enough with all the calories you burn?? Have you thought about zig/zagging calories? I think I am going to give it a go.

You will figure it out!!!

:flowerforyou:
    I keep reading about zig zagging the calories but not exactly sure how it works. I may not be eating enough but that is hesitation on my part since i have been doing close to 1200 since the beginning and had very good results but it may be time for a change! Thanks for the encouragement :-)
  • Cheermamasita
    Cheermamasita Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I would like to suggest to try and forget the #'s on the scale and refocus your efforts on being healthy. Do you realize that what you are doing is excellent for your health today and the future? You are setting a wonderful example for your children, family and friends.
    I try to think every morning about my daily "health" goals. Then I focus on that one thing. Like, drinking 8 glasses of water, eating more fruit,meditation, excersize, reading success stories, etc... You have already done incredible, if you relax and think of each day as a chance for success, and healthy lifestyle as a goal! You go girl!
  • unique2myself
    unique2myself Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm there for you Ang and you were my inspiration and still are! I will be there in 24 hours to help :)
  • unique2myself
    unique2myself Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You were a WONDERFUL example for me!