Marriage is Ending, No Better Time to Rediscover Myself

Options
Hey all. On the 4th, my wife and I decided to separate, which is somewhat fitting, it being Independence Day. It has been sad and depressing, but equally liberating. Before I met her and moved to her state, I was striving towards the best shape of my life and had a tidal wave of confidence. Now, 3 1/2 years and 90ish pounds later, I'm feeling a comeback tour. As one life event comes to an end, I am ready to get back in touch with myself and make sure my best years aren't behind me. I have over 200 to lose, so would love some ladies and lads ro take the journey with. I can't be on much during the day, but evenings, I would love to connect with each and every one!

Replies

• Alinamariec
    Alinamariec Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm always looking for more people to help motivate me! All in all I've lost almost 100 pounds and would love to share what I have learned and help you out when you need it!!
  • Strives4Progress
    Strives4Progress Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp and good luck on your journey :smile:
  • tracyroush1277
    tracyroush1277 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i'm in that boat myself. i'd like to say it was a mutual decision, but he left me.best of luck to you
    <3
  • amzr2017
    amzr2017 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat too.... not sure what's happening with my marriage but have started doing this for myself and not matter what the outcome I'm going to keep going. I've lost 5lbs and already feel better about myself. How's your weight loss progressing? Have you been doing it long? :)
  • Stowen_Owen
    Stowen_Owen Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    amzr2017 wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat too.... not sure what's happening with my marriage but have started doing this for myself and not matter what the outcome I'm going to keep going. I've lost 5lbs and already feel better about myself. How's your weight loss progressing? Have you been doing it long? :)

I have been back it it for 25 days and am 10 pounds down, so feeling alright. :).
  • Stowen_Owen
    Options
    i'm in that boat myself. i'd like to say it was a mutual decision, but he left me.best of luck to you
    <3

I'm sorry to hear that :/. Us guys can be jerks, at times. Best of luck to you, as well. We'll make it through!
  • Stowen_Owen
    Options
    Welcome to mfp and good luck on your journey :smile:

Thank you very much!
  • Alexandriakay676
    Alexandriakay676 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am starting over with my weight loss after regaining almost everything I lost 2 years ago,,,I am in need of friends on here who are willing to walk the journey with me.
  • landair2600393
    landair2600393 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I've lost 70# this year but been struggling the past couple of months