Need Swimsuit Judges Please!

Options
Hello,

I am in need of some swimsuit judges to help me decide which swimsuit bottom looks best on me. I absolutely HATE getting into a swimsuit and have always had really low self esteem, just putting pictures on here is really hard for me to do. I hate the way I look because I've always had a smaller top and large bottom. I don't know which bottom is the most flattering for me, since I have a very large butt and legs. I'm reaching out to everyone because my husband always says I look great in anything so it's no help to me. First pair of pics is moderate coverage, 2nd pair is full, and 3rd pair is swimming shorts. Thanks for you help!

100_1175-1-1.jpg

100_1184-1-1.jpg

100_1182-1-1.jpg

Replies

• wintermama13
    wintermama13 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Love the shorts on you :smile:
  • jessbennett1986
    Options
    darn it! How do I get the pictures smaller?
  • cassit
    cassit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I think the shorts are very flattering on you. You don't look bottom heavy :smile:
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    OMG you are so cute - You are NOT bottom heavy. They all look great - the shorts are cute but I prefer #1!
  • authson
    authson Posts: 233
    Options
    I like the shorts first, then #1
  • MissyFit08
    MissyFit08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I like them all! But picture numero uno is it!
  • Stim100986
    Options
    The shorts work best
  • snoopie212
    snoopie212 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look great in all of them. If I could rock the smaller bottoms like you, I would go with #1 or 2. But the better question is, what do you feel most comfortable in. Shorts are annoying , imo - they ride up, etc.
  • Margie2210
    Margie2210 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I vote for #1
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    like both! The shorts are my fav :]
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
  • legmotor
    legmotor Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I say shorts much more over the bikini bottoms.
  • 33KIKI
    33KIKI Posts: 304
    Options
    I like the shorts - they make u look cuter and provide a bit more coverage so maybe will make u more comfy. You look fab in all too :)
  • emmaline8
    emmaline8 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    First one's definitely! You've got the bod for them, you don't need the shorts :)
  • TranceGirl
    TranceGirl Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I like number 1! The shorts are cute on you but you can pull off number 1 really well :D You've got great shape, you shouldn't be self conscious! Cheers! :D
  • threeringedgirl
    Options
    #1 i have to admit whenever i see a woman wearing shorts i immediately think what is she hiding under there? PLUS moderate coverage bottoms are more flattering on a 'ahem' endowed' backside.... trust me i'd know. AND you have great legs SHOW THEM OFF!!
  • mikesnwgirl
    mikesnwgirl Posts: 112
    Options
    I like the shorts best. They are super cute!! If not shorts, then #1.
  • Sgriffin2382
    Sgriffin2382 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I love the 1st picture the best!
  • h3h8m3
    h3h8m3 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Absolutely no question, #1. You look very good in them.
  • lagreen83
    lagreen83 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Picture number one! You look great. Wear the shorts on your way to the beach but be sure to wear bottom one as your actual swim suit!!!