I am new here and it is very nice to meet you!

Options
Purple_Dracholic
Purple_Dracholic Posts: 29 Member
edited July 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone my name is Shannon and I just started this life change on Friday. My nutritionist introduced me to this app. I got some blood work back that prompted my change. I have 3 months to try and get my blood work changed. I also of course want to lose weight and the blood work was a kick in the pants to get started. My ultimate goal is to loose around 40 to 50 pounds. My first goal however is 17 to 20 in the first 3 months. I hope to get to know more people and look forward to all the positive energy I hope to be around!!! Feel free to add me!

Replies

• MeirBinder
    MeirBinder Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey Shannon :) nice to meet you! good luck with your goal!
  • Purple_Dracholic
    Options
    Thanks so much!
  • Wotan48
    Wotan48 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Welcome. If you like motivation and support , add me as a friend.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I got the kick in the pants from blood work as well in January of 2016. Since then I've lost 106 lb and gotten off blood pressure meds.
  • shuffman86
    shuffman86 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Shannon,

I am looking for change in my life also!! What type of fitness band do you use? Good luck on your journey!
  • jamies6756
    jamies6756 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Shannon!

Im new here also. Good luck with this life style change!
  • Purple_Dracholic
    Options
    I am unsure what you mean fitness ban but if it's something like Fitbit then that is what I have although it needs charging so I have just been using my phone for now.
  • SoleTrainer60
    SoleTrainer60 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hi Shannon, Nice to meet you. I wish you well. I need to watch my cholesterol. I will help you in any way that I can. :)
  • Sunshine6909
    Sunshine6909 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi. My story is similar. Gp gave me 3 months to lose 10 kg (22 lbs) to lower my blood pressure or she'd put me on medication. I started in May & have just reached that goal & my blood pressure has dropped. Sick of being obese tho so my journey continues. You can do it too!

Feel free to add me for support. :-)