Hi my name is Cindy

wyo_cindy
wyo_cindy Posts: 5
edited September 30 in Introduce Yourself
Hello out there. My name is Cindy and I'm 36 years young. I have 3 awesome kids and a wonderful husband. I am new to weight loss but have always been over weight just never have had surport of other and I have never been able to loss weight. I live in a very small town and dont really have chances to meet lots of people. Please add me and I will try to help you on your jounery and you can help me. Good luck all and cant wait to meet some great new friends.:heart:

Replies

• Veggychick
    Veggychick Posts: 10 Member
    :happy: Hello Cindy! Welcome! This site is very helpfull and there are many people here to help keep you motivated and on trake with your goal :) Good luck, stay focused and if I can be of any help, let me know!
  • glasgowgirl101
    glasgowgirl101 Posts: 24 Member
    Hey Cindy. I'm Rosie, 37 from Glasgow in the UK. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can help each other through our weight loss journeys :smile:
  • CindyWard4u
    CindyWard4u Posts: 40 Member
    welcome! It is always helpful to have the support of others....especially with health and fitness.
  • ckhardeman
    ckhardeman Posts: 195 Member
    Hello welcome!!, You can add me. I would love to go along with you on this weight loss journey.:flowerforyou:
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Friend me also...welcome!!
  • tabogans
    tabogans Posts: 2 Member
    Hello Cindy...I would love to have you as a friend to encourage you on this journey.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Welcome Cindy!!
  • Photomandy
    Photomandy Posts: 56 Member
    Hi Cindy! I'm also 36 years-young, with 4 little ones at home. Feel free to friend me! The mutual encouragement that goes on at this site is wonderful!
  • Hi Cindy,I`ve only just started on here myself and have got a very long way to go,so you can add me if you would like to,we all need all the support we can get and you will certainly get it on here.
This discussion has been closed.