Chicks looking for fun in the sun - Caribbean style :)

caribbeanguy123
caribbeanguy123 Posts: 12 Member
I've partied with all the hot chicks in the Caribbean, looking for some mainland gals. Any of you beauty's looking for a quick vacation?

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    You've really partied with all the "hot" chicks in the Caribbean? I mean how do you know for sure, do you keep a check list? Notches on the headboard with their pictures? Something to keep track?
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    I've partied with all the hot chicks in the Caribbean, looking for some mainland gals. Any of you beauty's looking for a quick vacation?

There are other sites for this kind of request. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm here to live a healthy lifestyle and get fit... hence the name MyFitnessPal. Funny they named this site that, right!
  • BattleRopes
    BattleRopes Posts: 128 Member
    edited July 2017

There are other sites for this kind of request. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm here to live a healthy lifestyle and get fit... hence the name MyFitnessPal. Funny they named this site that, right!

That doesn't matter because this' the Chit Chat section, sort of like Fun & Games, isn't exclusively concerning fitness.

We could then say that because this' MyFitnessPal that, this application/website's solely for people; whom're into fitness & making friends with, fellow fitness enthusiasts & not at all here to lose, gain or maintain their physique without exercise! You yourself participate. within The Singles Hangout (as do I) & I participate within the Calvin & Hobbes comic strip thread, yet they aren't concerning fitness!
  • Unavita11
    Unavita11 Posts: 236 Member
    I'm too sure, bro.
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    LOL
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member

That doesn't matter because this' the Chit Chat section, sort of like Fun & Games, isn't exclusively concerning fitness.

We could then say that because this' MyFitnessPal that, this application/website's solely for people; whom're into fitness & making friends with, fellow fitness enthusiasts & not at all here to lose, gain or maintain their physique without exercise! You yourself participate. within The Singles Hangout (as do I) & I participate within the Calvin & Hobbes comic strip thread, yet they aren't concerning fitness!

Wow, I see I have a bullseye on my head because you seem to like to try to rip apart every single thing I say.

Did you see the date he joined? Three days ago. It seems pretty obvious the OP joined strictly for trying to find some females.

Yes, I join in on threads, but do you see me trying to hook up with people? I believe that answer is a big fat NO!!! Having casual conversations is one thing, creating a thread about finding potential party partners is different.

Now if you don't mind, I'd like to go thru the rest of my day without you zeroing in on me.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    @LittleHearseDriver here is a vacation idea
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    giphy.gif
  • caribbeanguy123
    What's your credit score?

825 - No problems....

Yeah I suppose the elderly market would thin itself out overtime.

Ahh, I love an attitude......You win the first trip!! :)

• caribbeanguy123
    Are you open minded? Interested in an unemployed 42 year old male?

I just threw up in my mouth......

• BattleRopes
    BattleRopes Posts: 128 Member
    edited July 2017

Wow, I see I have a bullseye on my head because you seem to like to try to rip apart every single thing I say.

Did you see the date he joined? Three days ago. It seems pretty obvious the OP joined strictly for trying to find some females.

Yes, I join in on threads, but do you see me trying to hook up with people? I believe that answer is a big fat NO!!! Having casual conversations is one thing, creating a thread about finding potential party partners is different.

Now if you don't mind, I'd like to go thru the rest of my day without you zeroing in on me.

Likewise don't zero in, on other's appropriate use; of this application/website because his conduct, wasn't against; the community guidelines!
  • caribbeanguy123
    Ha!! Great one - quick and funny!!! Now go work-out........
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Ha!! Great one - quick and funny!!! Now go work-out........

I already lifted and ran this morning..now I am at work and bored. Needing entertainment, I will find it where I please but thanks for the suggestion.