Fad Diets

Options
TheJourneyToFabulous
TheJourneyToFabulous Posts: 381 Member
edited July 2017 in Chit-Chat
Seen a good few on here. What's the favourite one you've seen?

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it's a legitimate fad diet or this lady was just nuts...but I worked with a woman several years ago who was on a "diet" that allowed her to eat only Campbell's tomato soup with chopped celery added, and scrambled eggs, but as much of it as she liked, and then a "sensible dinner" which she usually got at a fast food or fast casual restaurant. She cooked her eggs in Ziploc bags and chowed down on about ten eggs per 8-hour work day. She didn't lose any weight on this diet, which surprised no one.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    keto
  • Yvonneweightlossgoal
    Options
    Subway
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Practically any diet that tries to sell you something
    I don't know if it's a legitimate fad diet or this lady was just nuts...but I worked with a woman several years ago who was on a "diet" that allowed her to eat only Campbell's tomato soup with chopped celery added, and scrambled eggs, but as much of it as she liked, and then a "sensible dinner" which she usually got at a fast food or fast casual restaurant. She cooked her eggs in Ziploc bags and chowed down on about ten eggs per 8-hour work day. She didn't lose any weight on this diet, which surprised no one.

How do you even cook eggs in a ziplock bag? That sounds nasty.
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    subcounter wrote: »
    Practically any diet that

How do you even cook eggs in a ziplock bag? That sounds nasty.

I'm assuming microwave. Either way still disgusting

I eat eggs very rarely and the thought of chowing down ten everyday is .. disgusting
  • chafoxeymitchner
    chafoxeymitchner Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    A b c