30 Day Shred

Options
Hi All,
I am starting the 30 Day Shred tomorrow and wondering if anyone else is doing this? Feel free to add me for support.

Replies

• randomlychosen
    randomlychosen Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I used 30DS when I first started working out when I was 220 pounds. The first day I did round one, I had to pause it at least 8 times. (Yes, I was in baaaaad shape.) It's a fun way to work out and it will build endurance. But I had no miracle results like getting ripped or being fit.
  • ncsubeachgirl
    ncsubeachgirl Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it mixed with running and spin class... Send me an add :)
  • mmmmaidservice
    mmmmaidservice Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Been doing it since mid June. Only 3 times a week and in between I do cardio. Finished day 6 level 2 today. There's another thread on here somewhere on the shred as well. Lots of posts. Happy shredding ladies!
  • holysugarcookies
    holysugarcookies Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Been doing it couple times this year. The beginning of level 3 would always stop me because there would always something come up or I would make an excuse like ''oh, I got my period, can't workout; oh, I feel too sleepy, can't workout tired''. haha but I'm back on track. Feel free to add me ;)
  • x_stephisaur_x
    x_stephisaur_x Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Love a bit of 30 Day Shred! It's tough going but I did see an improvement in my strength and muscle definition in my arms when I first did it :) good luck! X
  • HayleyDobbins
    HayleyDobbins Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started 30DS on July 5! Finished Level 2, Day 4 this morning! I'm so glad there are people doing it right now. I literally just made a discussion thread because I couldn't find any current groups, but here you are!
  • Mummytofitmummy
    Mummytofitmummy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Yep I'm on level 2 but combined with eating better I've lost half a stone and I can see my waist!
  • miriamT86
    miriamT86 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am doing 30ds I have done it in the past and I hate the cardio in level two it is killer...I am dreading it..I am on my last day of level 1...also everytime I have done 30ds in the past, (its been my go to for a decade) I have seen better results when I don't take rest days. I am not saying that is a good idea but if I take a break even for a day - one day turns into two and two turns into three and before u know it im watching Netflix eating chips.....I think the biggest thing for me with this workout is I always measure and that is where I see all the changes, the scale doesn't really budge and that blow, but my pants fit loose....this is a tried and true workout and I am trying to stay motivated
  • WickAndArtoo
    WickAndArtoo Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    miriamT86 wrote: »
    I am doing 30ds I have done it in the past and I hate the cardio in level two it is killer...I am dreading it..I am on my last day of level 1...also everytime I have done 30ds in the past, (its been my go to for a decade) I have seen better results when I don't take rest days. I am not saying that is a good idea but if I take a break even for a day - one day turns into two and two turns into three and before u know it im watching Netflix eating chips.....I think the biggest thing for me with this workout is I always measure and that is where I see all the changes, the scale doesn't really budge and that blow, but my pants fit loose....this is a tried and true workout and I am trying to stay motivated

Yes I seriously need to stop taking rest days, I do the same thing, it's so frustrating!
  • mmmmaidservice
    mmmmaidservice Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    miriamT86 wrote: »

I HATE the cardio in level 2 as well! And those awful chair squat v-raises.

On that note, day 7 level 2 tomorrow.
  • clarenishh
    clarenishh Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    day 5 level 2 (day 13 overall) today. the military press with leg extensions and the knee-tuck jumping plank (i forget the real name) are the hardest for me. omg