Female Transformation Goal weight 130lbs, be my friend?- Ellie CA

Options
fitnessjunkie459
fitnessjunkie459 Posts: 4 Member
edited July 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone! My name is Ellie; I have been battling with my weight since I was a kid. I have done the diets, the exercise, and every miracle weight loss cure on the shelf. I had low self esteem, no self motivation, and no energy. I have reached my highest weight of 250.2lbs as of July 2017. I am restarting but not going to give up this time. I am looking for friends to share motivation, encouragement and appraisal. I am not a person who judges; we are all here for a goal and I want to help you get there! Friend request me (^.^)b I'm here for ya

Follow me on youtube @ Ellie.Slimnastics https://youtu.be/A11BVxx5aBk
If you hate starting over like me, Don't give Up

Replies

• fitnessjunkie459
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Ellie; I have been battling with my weight since I was a kid. I have done the diets, the exercise, and every miracle weight loss cure on the shelf. I had low self esteem, no self motivation, and no energy. I have reached my highest weight of 250.2lbs as of July 2017. I am restarting but not going to give up this time. I am looking for friends to share motivation, encouragement and appraisal. I am not a person who judges; we are all here for a goal and I want to help you get there! Friend request me (^.^)b I'm here for ya

Follow me on youtube @ Ellie.Slimnastics https://youtu.be/A11BVxx5aBk

If you hate starting over like me don't quit!
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,818 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck!
  • fitnessjunkie459
    Options
    Thank you MichSmich <3
  • emiliant18
    emiliant18 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I wish you the best of luck! Hope you achieve your goals! <3
  • Monnie67
    Monnie67 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Its not how many times you start over is when you accomplish your goals is all that matters. Wishing you much success on your journey.
  • Energetic19
    Energetic19 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome and kill those challenges in front of you
  • wanganegresse
    wanganegresse Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Ellie! You can add me as a friend on this journey!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Don't tire, don't quit, and don't neglect to lift weights.