Unusual workout outfits

andyzee69
andyzee69 Posts: 193 Member
We're all familiar with typical workout clothes (leggings, shorts, trainers/sneakers, etc) but what's the most unusual outfit you've worn to workout in? I've worked out in my office clothes while AT work doing planks (polo shirt, smart trousers, shoes), but I'm sure there are people out there who can top that.

Replies

• bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Hmmm...I've worked out in my commercial gym in an itty bitty singlet prior to a powerlifting comp. That's about it. I was very uncomfortable.
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    I run and hike barefoot, so I suppose that's more of a lack of outfit. It's normal to me but I think others find it highly unusual :#
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Burpees in a onesie... warm!
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    Years ago I did a 5K fun run dressed as Slash from Guns 'n Roses. Chuck Taylors, black jeans, T-shirt, leather vest, wig, top hat, aviator sunglasses, and a fake cigarette in my mouth.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    I like wearing gray sweatpants with no underwear. No one else likes it when I do though.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    I work out in a vinyl body suit and a dog collar

who doesn't?
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    exfatgirl.jpg
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    cat-pirate-costume.gif
  • YearOfTheDragonLeo
    YearOfTheDragonLeo Posts: 214 Member
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    I like wearing gray sweatpants with no underwear. No one else likes it when I do though.

Who doesn't like a good Print???
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    8i46to9zc02m.gif
  • LittleLionHeart1
    1aud8fhhtg3v.gif
  • LittleLionHeart1
    5gwv5rz0028h.gif
  • LittleLionHeart1
    5vm6xhkddvtt.gif
  • LittleLionHeart1
    edited July 2017
    0veypjn5hjxx.gif
    Bikini Tee Shirt. :) The dove shirt is nice too.
  • There's a guy at my gym, probably around 55 years old, that works out in a flannel shirt that's been made into a vest with no shirt underneath it, khaki shorts and leather loafers. Not only does he give zero *kitten* about the "no gymbags on the gym floor" rule but he works out with a duffel bag with what looks like his entire wardrobe in it and three huge containers of supplements and powders. He's loved by few, hated by many
  • TsitoB
    TsitoB Posts: 505 Member
    edited July 2017
    There's a guy at my gym, probably around 55 years old, that works out in a flannel shirt that's been made into a vest with no shirt underneath it, khaki shorts and leather loafers. Not only does he give zero *kitten* about the "no gymbags on the gym floor" rule but he works out with a duffel bag with what looks like his entire wardrobe in it and three huge containers of supplements and powders. He's loved by few, hated by many

Gotta pull up and be ready to go with half of your belongings, lmao. My mans is always ready for anything and everything.

I always do my core workouts in boxer briefs after a swim or a run.
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    There's a guy at my gym, probably around 55 years old, that works out in a flannel shirt that's been made into a vest with no shirt underneath it, khaki shorts and leather loafers. Not only does he give zero *kitten* about the "no gymbags on the gym floor" rule but he works out with a duffel bag with what looks like his entire wardrobe in it and three huge containers of supplements and powders. He's loved by few, hated by many

What a legend.

I think the weirdest one I saw was a guy wearing a whole denim onesie with his hood up. I thought he was some kind of super-hero so didn't give it too much thought.