2 weeks on keto and I feel like I'm stuck.

Options
2»

Replies

• ZoneFive
    ZoneFive Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Baconslave, this is marvellous. I'm doing low carb and am very happy with the results, but the chart explanation is great. (Also your post: aliens orbiting the sun during solar flares FTW!)

Like hobbits, I like having things I already sort-of know set out neatly in front of me with no contradictions.
  • ezekielsherrard205735
    ezekielsherrard205735 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Check YouTube for workouts, as well as Pinterest. :)t626te7ed72y2gd23.jpg
  • richb178
    richb178 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    venus92 wrote: »
    Like right now I ate lunch grilled chicken with lettuce wrap and I am starving.
    Yeah, that sounds like high protein low carbs, but you want moderate protein low carbs and high fat. Add that fat and I bet you'll lose that starving feeling. Anyway, works for me - two meals a day, no snacks, and no cravings.

• PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,872 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    So two months post partum you've lost all the baby weight (without nursing) and you're working on your regular weight and that's not fast?

Since you're doing it for medical reasons (if I understood your reference about surgery and bum above), why not ask for advice from the doctor who is ordering you to lose the weight so fast?

If you're not doing it for medical reasons... consider whether two months to lose the weight that it took you 9 months to put on really is slow progress....