What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• Colt1835
    Colt1835 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I was hanging my shorts up today and as usual being annoyed at how my shorts were too wide for the clips and looking forward to the day I have to move the clips in to hang shorts on them again. Then I hung up a pair of shorts my husband had worn on vacation and had the same issue. What? My not-that-fat 180 pound husband's shorts don't fit the hanger either? I checked the tag, 34. No way they will fit me, but I pull them on for a laugh. They were too tight to be attractive, but I was able to get them all the way up zip and button them. Now I have a new silly goal of outshrinking my husband's clothes as well.

You hang up your shorts?? :p

I hang everything but socks and undies. Makes it a lot easier to stay organized.

Same here. I don't even use a dresser anymore. All of my socks and underwear are in a little basket that fits in my nightstand.
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    (Deleted)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!