I need friends !! Add me

Hello, recently joined to help keep motivated to loose weight, I need to loose around 40 pounds, any advice or tips would be very helpful, I'm trying to exercise every day while eating healthy and sticking to my calorie limit. Please add me friends would be lovely ! Georgia x

Replies

• staceyhowe902
    staceyhowe902 Posts: 9 Member
    I haven't worked out how to add people yet lol but feel free to add me :)
  • sophie9492015
    sophie9492015 Posts: 204 Member
    Hi friend!

Click the name on the message. Then click the name on the pop up. Then add friend.
  • CirocBda
    CirocBda Posts: 15 Member
    Keto is the answer
    Joe
  • justxlucy
    justxlucy Posts: 9 Member
    Lol yesss how do you add people
  • zoza1230
    zoza1230 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey people their, i start my journey 3 days ago, lets motivation us, add me
  • kukaruban86
    kukaruban86 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello! I'm Kuka, I'd love to be a weight loss buddy to anyone who wants someone to mutually cheer them on through their health journey!! xx
  • RichardM1047
    RichardM1047 Posts: 61 Member
    gncurley wrote: »
    Hello, recently joined to help keep motivated to loose weight, I need to loose around 40 pounds, any advice or tips would be very helpful, I'm trying to exercise every day while eating healthy and sticking to my calorie limit. Please add me friends would be lovely ! Georgia x

Hi just sent you a request to be helpful friends.
  • kanjigirlcolo
    kanjigirlcolo Posts: 7 Member
    Hi - also looking for friends and sent you a request. Please feel free to add me!
  • rachhan90x
    rachhan90x Posts: 12 Member
    Hi, I am also looking for friends to motivate me on my weight loss journey! Add me too x
  • LindaCan2
    LindaCan2 Posts: 22 Member
    So glad to learn how to add friends.
  • the_fabuliz_life
    the_fabuliz_life Posts: 14 Member
    I will add you!!! WELCOME TO MFP!
    gncurley wrote: »