Losing 100lbs

Options
isysblue
isysblue Posts: 11 Member
Preparing now for next summer and want to lose 100lbs! Add me if you are in the same boat and have that much to lose or more!

Replies

• Lynnara
    Lynnara Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Next summer is kind my goal right now too. I'm still deciding what that final scale number should be, but will be between 75 to 100. Feel free to add me.
  • aec709
    aec709 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Me too, I have the wedding of my oldest daughter and I would love to preview a new body then.
  • deadiebear_82
    deadiebear_82 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 100lbs as well! I'm at 235 right now. So, AT LEAST 75 lbs. But, I started at 268. So, it is an overall 100lb goal. I will add you! :)
  • imlindaheart
    imlindaheart Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to reach maintenance by next summer. I have already lost 46 lbs (21kg) in six months, still have around 80 lbs (36kg) more to lose to get there. So that's 126 lbs in total. While the numbers seem scary, so far losing has been relatively easy :). I'm adding you three above me and everyone else is welcome to add me too.
  • Lynnara
    Lynnara Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 100lbs as well! I'm at 235 right now. So, AT LEAST 75 lbs. But, I started at 268. So, it is an overall 100lb goal. I will add you! :)

Same for me. I'm more curious to see how I feel and what looks healthy on me before I totally decide on that final number. Just don't expect to look like I didid at 16 ya know B)
  • DaniMerc72
    DaniMerc72 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I've got about 90 to lose, and hoping to lose it all by next spring--so a little under a year. Let's do this!!
  • thewindandthework
    thewindandthework Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'm 50 pounds into a 101 pound weight loss. It's totally possible!

Having friends with similar goals and difficulties has been very helpful and motivating for me.
  • ZhivagosGirl
    ZhivagosGirl Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I've lost a little over 50 lbs between January and the end of May - looking to get down a total of 101 into onderland. Been stuck the last 6 weeks gaining and losing the same 3 lbs - hoping for a break through any day now. I'm new to MFP, just joined on Monday hoping to gain some insight and support.
  • Courtney9233
    Courtney9233 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 100lbs by my birthday next year which is in October. I was wondering does anyone on here have a fitbit that would like to do challenges with me?
  • ezekielsherrard205735
    ezekielsherrard205735 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My goal is 120lbs, I have tried and tried but always give in to my poor portion control eating habits! :#t62686d72y2gd23.jpg
  • clairemc1982
    clairemc1982 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm at 293 just now and want to lose another 143lbs I haven't set a time frame of when I want to lose it by because I know it'll be a long journey. Feel free to add me if you want
  • lucerorojo
    lucerorojo Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I just started this month and I have 100 lbs. to lose. (started at 237).
  • TheJourneyToFabulous
    TheJourneyToFabulous Posts: 381 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I started at 290 in January and I am currently at 242. My end goal is around 150. My end of year goal is around 206 so 36lbs (but as close as possible) So all in all I have around 140 to lose. Feel free to add me :)
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,634 Member
    Options
    I've got over 100 lbs. To loose. Since jan. I've lost 41.2 lbs. Your welcome to add me.
  • Allison_Brennan
    Allison_Brennan Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm at 277 - just restarted. Love to chat so add me if you like.
  • cujo4mvp
    cujo4mvp Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm currently at 352, started at 381. Tomorrow is one month!!! You can do this!!!