When your boyfriend thinks youre too fat...

Options
So this tops everything off.. Mom went into the hospital car has a blown head gasket and found out my boyfriend is cheating on me because he finds me unattractive because I'm too fat. My heart is broken and i feel *kitten* horrible my whole world is gone and now im more stressed than ever. I want to die. *kitten* losing weight anymore. Ive done lost everything i can. Im too fat. Ill never lose weight. I want to die.

Replies

• orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry that everything seems wrong right now. The guy isn't worth it and you deserve better. I don't think you want to die but instead want more life. A better life. You can achieve that. You can find someone worthy of your love and be happy together. You can lose weight. Of course you can. But do it for you. Not for some *kitten* prick.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    That an *kitten*. As others said be glad he showed his true colours. When it rains it pours eh. Things are cruddy now but they will get better and you'll find someone who loves you for you and not a jerk
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,077 Member
    Options
    Look, if you're boyfriend thinks you're too fat, then you need a new boyfriend
    Also, maybe let this fuel your hatefire?

Think it was khloe or Kim Kardashian that said "looking great is the best revenge"

Just imagine you put all your energy of being upset and hating him into your weight loss and then see his face when you're smoking hot!!!

You can have the last laugh love.

If you're serious about wanting to die (I know things must be a bit raw ATM) then do seek help. Even if there's any charities you can call for dealing with mental health. In the U.K. We have Mind and Samaritans

• lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Are you overweight? You can change that
    Boyfriend is a jerk? You can change that too.
    Decide what YOU want and make a plan to get there.
  • eyer0ll
    eyer0ll Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    DTMFA.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,547 Member
    Options
    Here's the good news: at least you didn't find out after getting married or really serious about the cheating.
    Also, you just got involved with the wrong person. Trust me when I tell you that there are guys out there that don't concern themselves as much with how a female looks, but more how they get treated by them.
    It's not the end of the world. There are 4 billion people out there. You just got hosed by one. It happens. Don't dwell and move on because in real life, it's going to go on whether you want it to or not. It's HOW you let it affect you that matters.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Rusty740
    Rusty740 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    That sucks, but it's going to get better. It really is.
  • dearcassandrab
    dearcassandrab Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Honestly, it sucks you got cheated on. I did too. Found out at the beginning of the month, and I was devastated just like you are. That's when I realized I felt beautiful, because he thought I was beautiful. I felt sexy, because he thought I was sexy. That's all wrong! You don't need him to be amazing. You were amazing before him, and you still will be no matter what. Girl don't give up on your goals over this guy. He's a bump in the road.
    Hope your mom is okay, and the car can be fixed just don't give up!
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    You should rejoice that he showed his true colors before you married him. Now is the time to take care of yourself. Forget the loser who treated you like crap and only cares about superficial things. You can and will lose weight, he'll be an A*hole forever.

^this