30 Day Shred! Starting Today!

Options

Replies

• SuzanneBall
    SuzanneBall Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Sounds like everyone is in it to win it! yes! I'm going on a two day vacay to Great Wolf Lodge with my youngest two tomorrow, so I'll check in on everyone on Sunday :)
  • izzy02
    izzy02 Posts: 23
    Options
    I started on Tuesday, so I would be one day behind. Can I still join? My starting weight 219.. Weighed myself before starting the workout.
  • Gessa007
    Gessa007 Posts: 50
    Options
    My starting weight is 157 sorry forgot to post! Im doing it tomorrow!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    got my dvd 2day so i did it n it was a real burn! but i must b mental, i did level 1 then thought id look at level 2 so i ended up doing level 2 afta but i didnt use the weights on level 2, they have little looking weights mine r 11kg, was a killer but well worth the sweat!!! bring on day 2 but ill prob just do level 1, ill c!!!

Crikey, you are hardcore 11kg :O

I use 2 x 2.5kg and sometimes my arms ache so bad I move down a size.

They use 3lb weight on the shred, I remember reading it somewhere. You are going to have amazing arms.
  • dd58345
    dd58345 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi this sounds great, but what is a 30 day shred? Is it an exercise dvd I'm new to this and looking for some motivation / inspiration so any tips would really help.
  • coltonsmumma
    coltonsmumma Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure when I will be starting. I was bitten by a deer tick last month and now my arms are in a lot of pain and it's spreading to my legs. I can barely hold a water bottle. I'm so upset about this (which probably isn't helping in the least).
  • bjshooter
    Options
    Day 5 done :) And I turbo jammed also because I got in the zone lol
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    got my dvd 2day so i did it n it was a real burn! but i must b mental, i did level 1 then thought id look at level 2 so i ended up doing level 2 afta but i didnt use the weights on level 2, they have little looking weights mine r 11kg, was a killer but well worth the sweat!!! bring on day 2 but ill prob just do level 1, ill c!!!

Crikey, you are hardcore 11kg :O

I use 2 x 2.5kg and sometimes my arms ache so bad I move down a size.

They use 3lb weight on the shred, I remember reading it somewhere. You are going to have amazing arms.
    i have been doing wii your shape and i already bought the weights from a male pal who has never used them so i tried the lowest weight but that was 2 light 4 me so the nxt 1 up was 1.25....oops i think i have messed up somewhere i just realised the ones im using r 1.25 n there are 2 on each dumbell lol so its not 11 its 5kg!!! will have 2 change that on my exersizes i have beeen storing it as 11, my maths has obviously got worse since school! the nxt ones up are 2.5 kg each but im def not anywhere near ready 4 them!
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuJcM93v9AY
    its a dvd n its such a good hard workout, def give it a try i got mine from Amazon.x
  • coltonsmumma
    Options
    Just did Level 1 day 1.... WOW what a burn! I kind of like it because it's simple moves and not some hard to learn repetitive sequence of spasticness that I can't follow.
  • bjshooter
    Options
    Just did Level 1 day 1.... WOW what a burn! I kind of like it because it's simple moves and not some hard to learn repetitive sequence of spasticness that I can't follow.

I completely agree, its easy to follow and does the trick.

Day 6 down
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    i also agree, loving the new word spasticness, fab!
  • coltonsmumma
    Options
    Day 2- 25 minutes on the treadmill at 2.5 and 2 incline to warm up, then L1-30DS.

I am a hurting mama. Today I could tell EXACTLY what muscles each routine was working. Ouchy. Had to modify a few things though. :(
  • bjshooter
    Options
    I missed yesterday, so today was day 7. Still love it, going to garden now to up my burn.
  • bjshooter
    Options
    Is everyone still shredding?

I just did day 8 and 25mins of just dance, was fun
  • Gessa007
    Gessa007 Posts: 50
    Options
    We need a Name for Our Group.......
  • DelightfullyWifed
    Options
    I have been doing the video for a while now. I really like it. I did some research online and it's approximately 250 calories burned each 27 minute workout. That's only approximate because depending on your weight it can change.

I got up to 7lbs lost but had a rough week ago and added some but weigh in tomorrow. I hope to bring that back down but 7lbs was about after 4ish weeks of the dvd! I can live with 1.5-2lbs per wek that is for sure! I also can get into a size smaller pants now too which is great! :) I should say that I do her dvd 3 times a week (Mon, Wed, and Fri) and then cardio on Tue, Thurs and Sat.

Good Luck to all and keep with it!
  • bjshooter
    Options
    First weigh of the shred after being up to 143lb last week and I lost 3lb yaay

CW 140lb
  • bjshooter
    Options
    Day 10

Level 2 in the morning, my fav.
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    ive just finished wk 1 of level 1 but ive also been doing level 2 so on saturday im moving on2 level 2 and doing level 3 without weights, cant wait, weigh in tues so we shall see!!! Well done every1, ur doing gr8.x