4.5 kg down need help

Options
Hi everyone I have lost 4.5 kg so far I need some help with some good exercise ideas up for anything :D

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Whatever you enjoy and will keep up. Some people like the gym doing their own thing, some like classes, some like to dance, some enjoy martial arts, some are runners, some are hikers... what do you like to do? What would you like to try?
  • ConnorWBristow
    ConnorWBristow Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Whatever you enjoy and will keep up. Some people like the gym doing their own thing, some like classes, some like to dance, some enjoy martial arts, some are runners, some are hikers... what do you like to do? What would you like to try?

I'm more of a workout on my own type I jog, hike, clean, dance and beginner parkour but I'm really not good at but trying
  • Mads7878
    Mads7878 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi Paris, we have lost about the same amount, id try ankle weights i have found in the past these work really well when doing a walk or round the house or whatever.
  • ConnorWBristow
    ConnorWBristow Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Mads7878 wrote: »
    Hi Paris, we have lost about the same amount, id try ankle weights i have found in the past these work really well when doing a walk or round the house or whatever.
    What can you use in sted of like the real one I have no money to buy them
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    look up bodyweight exercises - i.e. convict conditioning; there are probably youtube videos