Gaining weight on burning 1k Calories

Options
I eat about 1400-1900 Depending on what day it is.
I walk 1-3 Hours daily
And Use the stationary bike 3hours daily
Also Weights and other cardio.
And ive been gaining weight since ive been on the 1k burning.
I weigh 134
I was 131
Any help???
Also I'm 5'7 18 Male

Replies

• UnknownMasta
    UnknownMasta Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Losing weight :P
  • UnknownMasta
    Options
    Or belly fat anyways
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    But why? You're at a healthy weight, in the lower end of the BMI scale.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Losing weight :P

You're already at a very low weight. .. How much more do you want to lose?

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    What sort of weight are you looking to get to? You're at the lower end of a healthy weight. You're spending an extraordinary amount of time exercising per day...
  • UnknownMasta
    Options
    Yeah Ik, But I wanna be 120 with lower end belly fat. Any workout suggestions for belly fat?
  • Alatariel75
    Options
    You can't spot reduce. Are you looking to expose a 6 pack by cutting fat? Because at your weight, you're not carrying a heck of a lot of muscle to expose...
  • UnknownMasta
    Options
    Yeah, Any tips on exposed 6 pack? Still don't got one
  • Alatariel75
    edited July 2017
    Options
    You have to have muscle there to expose, first. Frankly, at your weight, it's unlikely that you have that. You'd be far better off cutting 4-5 hours of cardio out of your plan and working on a good progressive lifting program.
  • UnknownMasta
    Options
    I don't got a gym pass, But I go got a set of dumbells and a dead lift thing. Is that enough or do u need those cable machines?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Thats an unhealthy amount if cardio if you're not an endurance athelete
  • UnknownMasta
    Options
    Really? I'm no athlete but I'm used to walking always have the only real thing new is the bike workouts.
  • Alatariel75
    Options
    I don't got a gym pass, But I go got a set of dumbells and a dead lift thing. Is that enough or do u need those cable machines?

Look up some decent dumbell, barbell and bodyweight routines. You don't need a cable machine.
  • InkAndApples
    InkAndApples Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    And you don't think 3hours on the bike, daily, is excessive?
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,463 Member
    Options
    Eat properly. You need food to build muscles. Dieting and excessive cardio just removes muscles, and it's a lot more difficult to build muscle than to lose them. You can also do bodyweight exercises.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options

Yeah how do you have time for 3h on a bike plus the other exercise, don't you work?!
  • Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options

Yeah how do you have time for 3h on a bike plus the other exercise, don't you work?!

Many people don't work. Have you never heard of any?
    Sorry, just your question followed by a question mark AND an exclamation mark sounds a bit judgmental.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    gebeziseva wrote: »

Many people don't work. Have you never heard of any?
    Sorry, just your question followed by a question mark AND an exclamation mark sounds a bit judgmental.

It is very surprising as most people have to work to support themselves... but I didn't realize he is only 18. At that age I had time because was in college. I was thinking he was a lot older. OP I've been where you are with the excessive exercise and it gets to be addicting and then once you start to have commitments and have to work a steady job it becomes impossible and it is miserable and mentally taxing to have to stop. I would try not to get hooked on it now, especially considering how slim you already are.

How long has it been? Maybe your body is just retaining water since the muscles aren't used to having to work for so long.