How often do you track your weight?

Options
13»

Replies

• Chainsaw_Flowerchild
    Options
    My official weigh in is on Monday mornings before my work out. I weigh in/out of the gym daily though to track my water loss from my cardio work out. (I tend not to drink during my workout and have gotten dizzy a few times).
  • bentobee
    bentobee Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning and I track my weight for every loss, even the .1 losses. It's very motivational for me.

Weighing myself is one of my favorite things to do these days - it's what gets me out of bed in the morning instead of rolling over to catch some more zzzz's. :laugh:
  • MissyFit08
    MissyFit08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning and I track my weight for every loss, even the .1 losses. It's very motivational for me.

Weighing myself is one of my favorite things to do these days - it's what gets me out of bed in the morning instead of rolling over to catch some more zzzz's. :laugh:

That's EXACTLY how I feel!! :laugh:
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Every day. Im a scale addict.
  • FloatingNee
    FloatingNee Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself everyday to prevent myself from wondering if I missed that low day. I can mentally and emotionally handle the fluctuations but I struggle with "what ifs", so I decide to throw the rule book out and do what keeps me the most sane and motivated
  • patrick323
    patrick323 Posts: 43
    Options
    It depends how much your'e averaging. I'm averaging about 1 1/2 lb per day....so....seeing that daily is a motivator and proof that my calorie deficit is mostly on par with that loss. (a reached deficit of 3500= 1lb of stored fat burned). if your'e averaging 2 pounds a week or less i definitely would NOT weigh every day. Even with 1.5 lb per day average, I find my self arguing with the scale because there's usually a half lb difference even stepping on or off many times, ha. So a downside to frequency is obsession.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    do what keeps me the most sane and motivated

Best advice yet.