OMG! THOSE ARE MY ABS?! NEW PICTURESSS =] !!!!

Options

Replies

• dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Great work!
  • chelseajillian5
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! You may make me change my goal weight. I am 5'7" also and right now I am working on getting down to 145 by this fall. Maybe my goal will be in the 130's for next year. Haven't seen that weight since I was 17 though.

yeaah. i'm pretty sure I hit 130 at age 11 lol, and I stayed around there for like 4.5 years, then I gradually gained to the 140s then 150s. Now i'm back down, and I was unhappy with my body in the 130s 3 years ago, so I am trying to get into the 120s!! I was never overweight or "fat", but I was just so unhappy with my bodyy. I didn;t realize how much weight I had until I started losing. It's crazy...
  • heyjude78
    heyjude78 Posts: 160
    Options
    Amazing! Your abs are smokin! I'm same height and I haven't seen 130 since I went through my growth spurt at 13 lol, but I did see 145 a couple years ago and I'm on my way back to that!
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    wow! you look AMAZING!
  • Zerbertkisses
    Zerbertkisses Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Can I ask what you do specifically for your abs?
  • dyiaane
    dyiaane Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Awesome. What did you do to get your abs like that? I'm in the 120's 5'4 and do lots of things including running. My abs definitely don't look like that yet...
  • tigers217
    tigers217 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep it up :)
  • finabella
    finabella Posts: 176
    Options
    I'm green with envy. Well done you look smoking hot!!
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    wow ! You look amazing - am very jealous ! I have a horrid stomach and it could never look like this, will keep trying to improve it though ! x
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I WANT your stomach! Amazing!!! Great work, you have every right to be so proud!!!
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Great job!

What I like best is that what you did was free!

Keep spreading the word, fitness is free! No excuses!
  • chachii26
    chachii26 Posts: 45
    Options
    Ohhh Emmm Geeee....its all I can say...I hope one my stomach could look like yrs!!! congrats!!!
  • kezell83
    kezell83 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I have three kids, so if I can at least get mine flat I will be happy :) Way to go!!!
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Awesome. What did you do to get your abs like that? I'm in the 120's 5'4 and do lots of things including running. My abs definitely don't look like that yet...

honestly, I like don't even work my abs that much...
    When they say " everyone has abs/a 6 pack underneath"--- it's actually true.

I really think that the secret is getting to a low enough boy weight where you can actually see the abs. The layer of fat around your body has to be thin enough to see them.

You said you are 5'4" and 120?
    maybe you have to go lower than that even though your BMI is 20.6 & mine is 20.2, so you would think you could see. Maybe you have an extremely petite build..

EXERCISES I DO: http://www.bodyrock.tv/
    on top of running
  • sailorsbabydoll
    sailorsbabydoll Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look great and congrats!!!!! Awesome job!
  • tingtawn
    tingtawn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! im starting out about the same i hope i can get the same results. I also started doing some of the bodyrock workouts man those r brutal!
  • dyiaane
    dyiaane Posts: 271 Member
    Options

I really think that the secret is getting to a low enough boy weight where you can actually see the abs. The layer of fat around your body has to be thin enough to see them.

maybe you have to go lower than that even though your BMI is 20.6 & mine is 20.2, so you would think you could see. Maybe you have an extremely petite build..

on top of running

Thanks. I mean my abs are decent. I need to loose about 5 more pounds and they should be good. I'll check out that website. thanks
  • BerryFruit
    BerryFruit Posts: 57
    Options

on top of running

I Love Bodyrock.tv Zuz & freddy are amazing.. man I would kill for her body. Mind you I would kill for yours to. Your abs are amazing. DO you do anything else other then bodyrock? I am starting the Jullian 30 day shred on Monday as well as Zumba classes and the odd Bodyrock workout. Whats your fave Bodyrock routine?

You have really inspired me.. I want abs for my wedding day :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!