help me lose my belly

Options
I am good about watching what I eat, but I can't seem to lose the belly. Any suggestions???

Replies

• ahnpe
    ahnpe Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Eating healthily is just as important as getting exercise, but if you restrict your weight loss to dieting alone, the process takes longer. I visited your profile and my parents did the same thing, and after a few weeks of seeing no results, my dad began to hit the gym regularly and my mom began taking an aerobics class along with their evening walk. It's been a year now and they have both lost a very significant amount of weight!
  • dwa6388
    dwa6388 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    thanks
  • minadeathclutch
    minadeathclutch Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I am good about watching what I eat, but I can't seem to lose the belly. Any suggestions???

cardio.

RUNN. RUN RUN RUN. i dont care if its 2 minutes. run. walk. run. walk run walk run walk. until you can just run! itll melt everything away!
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    spin class! can't beat it!
  • amart17
    amart17 Posts: 21
    Options
    I find that stairs are an excellent core/leg workout, with the bonus of a boatload of cardio if you go hard enough.
  • erinsueburns
    erinsueburns Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Belly dancing. I know spot reduction doesn't work, but belly dancing IS a good aerobic exercise and it is also the absolute best activity I have ever found for toning core muscles.

By the way, I realize you are a guy, but it doesn't mean you can't do belly dancing. Especially by video in the privacy of your own home.