Loose 10lb by the end of august

Options
woodywoody59
woodywoody59 Posts: 2 Member
Hi would love to loose 10lb by the end of august at the moment I am 150lbs my weigh day is fridays

Replies

• monkeymom2015
    monkeymom2015 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I too would like to lose 10 by the end of August. Stay strong, love yourself and forgive yourself.
  • beckyb62
    beckyb62 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in. I guess that means that I will have to weigh in. I have been gaining and I am scared.
  • rrogers25
    rrogers25 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    @woodywoody59 I'm in! What is your plan?
  • mountangirl
    mountangirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to be in a challenge. I need more accountability!
  • ratnarekha
    ratnarekha Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here wantto lose 10 lbs by august end. My weight today154 pounds.
  • cactioctopi
    cactioctopi Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 10 lbs as well! Starting weight 124
  • SavageBlonde73
    SavageBlonde73 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya!! I just started a Survivor Challenge here as well...so...if all goes well...10lbs should be very obtainable :)
  • j9stagemgr
    j9stagemgr Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'd like to play along. I have a start weight today. I've put in place MFP, FitBit, and journaling. I've set up a daily goal for Mo-Th (while I'm at this job) to walk the stairs 3x today; to eat fruit 1st, then veggies 2nd, then a salad - then after all that, if I still want sweets, I've got a pre-packaged, portion-controlled apple strudel for later in the day.
  • SavageBlonde73
    SavageBlonde73 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    j9stagemgr wrote: »
    I'd like to play along. I have a start weight today. I've put in place MFP, FitBit, and journaling. I've set up a daily goal for Mo-Th (while I'm at this job) to walk the stairs 3x today; to eat fruit 1st, then veggies 2nd, then a salad - then after all that, if I still want sweets, I've got a pre-packaged, portion-controlled apple strudel for later in the day.

Sounds like you have a great plan :)
  • stephanieisakson
    stephanieisakson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've been hitting the gym 3-4 mornings a week, with a goal of no less than burning 350 calories while there. I'm using MPF, my Apple Watch to track activity, and following Paleo. I'm at 204 but my ultimate goal is 175
  • Ca7cher
    Ca7cher Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I actually have 7.5 pounds to go to my end-of-August goal, but what the heck! Make it 10! I'm in!
  • CookiesBeGone
    CookiesBeGone Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join :)
    Starting weight - 295.4 lbs
    Bring it on
  • katiebestclark
    katiebestclark Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Starting weight 155.6. Would love to get to 147 by end of August to be back in my healthy weight range.
  • carternoel4747
    carternoel4747 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm starting at 145 and would like to lose 10 lbs
  • artbyrachelh
    artbyrachelh Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Can I join? Does it work to just reply to this thread? Or how?
  • gr8gramoox3
    gr8gramoox3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose 10 pounds by the end of August...return to DR and want him to see "I got this"!!
  • natmcken
    natmcken Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey
  • BobWagner58
    BobWagner58 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a slacker, without question... dropped 30lbs but need more... 10lbs would be a great start...
    I have MFP, a new scale and Vivofit to help me get from CW 192 to Challenge TargetW 182lbs.. just not sure I can do it correctly. Mrs & I seem to eat out for rewards and entertainment with friends. As others know, it's the family & friends that apply the social pressure to indulge. Hoping this challenge get me to dial in my diet finally!
  • CookiesBeGone
    Options
    1/08: 293.7
    8/08: 291

Total loss: -4.4
  • CookiesBeGone
    Options
    1/08: 293.7