Im not going to the toilet like i used to?

Options
HI guys, I feel like im hardly using the toilet and this morning i feel bloated, any ideas on which food will help me go to the toilet

Replies

• firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    prunes, glass warm water, go for a long run (that always works for me).
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    Fat and fibre (unless you're eating more fibre than previously which may have a constipating effect)... Lots of water.

Coffee.

Or supplement with magnesium.
  • HarryPro
    HarryPro Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Fiber and Water as others were saying. You can't eat enough vegitable (especially if your on a lot of protien which will back you up)

If you just adopted a new diet your stomach might be a little upside down for a couple days trying to make sense of it, its normal. The ship will right itself eventually.
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Options
    IF you want to go fast, creatine will usually clear you out.
  • its_whisper
    its_whisper Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    When I'm constipated I drink more water and work out. Usually when I work out I pass gas and burp and it helps with the bloating! coffee also helps you go to the bathroom
  • Treece68
    Treece68 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    lots of water and fiber keeps things moving, or you can eat sugar free gummy bears if you feel like you have gone to long without a BM lol.
  • gamerbabe14
    gamerbabe14 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Coffee and water. Sugar free gummy bears lol yup, they'll do the trick also.
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I saw a recent study about prunes saying that they work even better than they "should" based on what we know about them. The study suggested prunes as the cure for "travel constipation." I'm experiencing a harder go lately so am planning to get some prunes this week. They say to try two or three a day and then adjust up or down as needed.
  • ksz1104
    ksz1104 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    coffee always gets it going for me :s
  • ksz1104
    ksz1104 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    or taco bell ;)
  • MysticGoalie
    MysticGoalie Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Coffee helping mostly <3
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    HI guys, I feel like im hardly using the toilet and this morning i feel bloated, any ideas on which food will help me go to the toilet

You need to be sure you are getting enough of the 3 "F's": fat, fiber, and fluids. Do that and you will become regular again.
  • Rincewind_1965
    Rincewind_1965 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Fat, Fiber, Fluid and sports

If this continues for any length of time (more than 5 days) see a doctor immediately.
  • Sheisinlove109
    Sheisinlove109 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Do you drink protein drinks? I can't speak for everyone but if I drink more than one a day it messes me up for a few days.

Maybe try eating yogurt or taking a probiotic daily once you get figured out.

Fiber and fluids help prevent.