Macros need help!!!

Options
I can't seem to get this macros down anyone can advice the easy way to do this ???? Doing 1210 calories

Replies

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Setting them or reaching them?
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    calories are king - if you are focusing on weight loss

we need more information if you want to talk macros though - current percentage etc
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    calories are king - if you are focusing on weight loss

we need more information if you want to talk macros though - current percentage etc

This ^ as well as fitness and exercise goals if any.
  • mitasuri123
    mitasuri123 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yes Iam trying to loose weight that is my calories for whole day and I want to loose atleast 30 lbs I weight 165 now want to reach 130 lbs
  • Sashslay
    Sashslay Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Yes Iam trying to loose weight that is my calories for whole day and I want to loose atleast 30 lbs I weight 165 now want to reach 130 lbs

Are you looking at the nutritional information in your food diary and trying to figure out how to reach those goals?

Just trying to understand the question
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options

With no stated fitness goals, plug the numbers into MFP and the macros are set for you. Nothing more to think about than that.
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    also with 30ish lbs to lose - make sure your goal isn't too aggressive (i.e. 2lbs per week) - you should aim for about 1lb