Daily Motivation

Options
I have two sticky notes on my computer at work. One is a list of simple exercise to do at work (squats, leg lifts, calf raises & seated Russian twists). The other not is a reminder to stay away from the candy dish, eat healthy snacks, walk every hour and drink my water. Anyone else do this?

Replies

• shira324
    shira324 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I used to work in a college visitor center, with a permanent display of free chocolate, gummy bears, skittles, etc. I had a sign on my desk that said "DO NOT ENGAGE WITH THE CANDY".

I like to tag inspirational quotes and such on twitter and instagram. A few of my favorites right now are:

"You didn't come this far to only come this far."
    "My speed doesn't matter. Forward is forward."
    "Actually, I just woke up one day and decided I didn't want to feel like that anymore, or ever again. So I changed. Just like that."
  • Tammyjo06
    Tammyjo06 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    shira324 wrote: »
    I used to work in a college visitor center, with a permanent display of free chocolate, gummy bears, skittles, etc. I had a sign on my desk that said "DO NOT ENGAGE WITH THE CANDY".

I like to tag inspirational quotes and such on twitter and instagram. A few of my favorites right now are:

"You didn't come this far to only come this far."
    "My speed doesn't matter. Forward is forward."
    "Actually, I just woke up one day and decided I didn't want to feel like that anymore, or ever again. So I changed. Just like that."

Love these quotes! I use a ton of quotes to motivate my healthy lifestyle change. I have a couple on my fridge, desk, and computer. It reminds me that what I'm doing is good for me and to keep it up. Not give in!
  • Sashslay
    Sashslay Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    This is my lock screen on my phone, which I am forever on.

I am a notorious B.I.G candy eater :|
  • beckyb62
    beckyb62 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I put sticky notes on my desk all the time. Right now I have an affirmation posted. "I am making heathy choices." I need to move the nore though, because I am no longer paying attention to it.