Looking for motivated people

Options
Looking for motivated friends! Add me ❤️❤️

My goal is to lose 50lbs and become more active! I been gaining and losing weight for a few years now. But I plan on keep it off this time... hopefully hahaha
What are your goals??

Replies

• dominicantummy
    dominicantummy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey ! I'm trying to lose 60lbs by the end of this year , maybe we can motivate each other to reach our goals.
  • Tashanna_Frenay
    Tashanna_Frenay Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey ! I'm trying to lose 60lbs by the end of this year , maybe we can motivate each other to reach our goals.

Yesssssss, I would love that ❤️!!!!
  • Catsinsocks
    Catsinsocks Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have about 20 to go
  • ericawatsonboucher
    ericawatsonboucher Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've been on and off as well for the last 2 years. But lately it's been a serious off. I've gained 30 pounds and I'm the heaviest I've ever been! My goal is around 40 pounds.
    I've decided this time I can't fall off the wagon. It's going to be such hard work but in the end it should be amazing!
  • lovaughn00
    lovaughn00 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My hope is to lose 30lbs by the end of the year. This is the first time in a long time that I am viewing this in a healthy way. I would love to join a support group.
  • Tashanna_Frenay
    Options
    I've been on and off as well for the last 2 years. But lately it's been a serious off. I've gained 30 pounds and I'm the heaviest I've ever been! My goal is around 40 pounds.
    I've decided this time I can't fall off the wagon. It's going to be such hard work but in the end it should be amazing!

You can do this girl! I have faith in you
  • Tashanna_Frenay
    Options
    lovaughn00 wrote: »
    My hope is to lose 30lbs by the end of the year. This is the first time in a long time that I am viewing this in a healthy way. I would love to join a support group.

If you find a really good support group let me know!!!
  • takeiteazi
    takeiteazi Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    If it helps I went from 260 a year ago to 210 and still dropping ... add me if you like ... always willing to share
  • antoinettechildress
    antoinettechildress Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm new to the fitness pal family however I'm no different than you. I've gained 40 lbs and weigh 204 the heaviest I've ever been. I have to admit I've been eating my emotions, and alot more. LOL! One day I'm good and the next I'm not so good but I'm hopeful that being apart of a structured program and having the support of the fitness pal family I will be successful attaining my goals.
  • DGough_NY
    DGough_NY Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm down. Started at 275 to 220. Then went up to 240. Trying to hit that 200 mark. Add me if you like
  • kastephens11
    kastephens11 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 90 pounds within the next year. Anyone can feel free to add me. I am active on here and have an open diary to friends.
  • megan116xo
    megan116xo Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I want to lose close to 100 lbs.. I have been off and on with MFP this time I'm dedicated.. need some friends to stay accountable :)
  • Tashanna_Frenay
    Options
    megan116xo wrote: »
    I want to lose close to 100 lbs.. I have been off and on with MFP this time I'm dedicated.. need some friends to stay accountable :)
    Adding you now ❤️❤️
  • Sammie_Z
    Sammie_Z Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose thirty. Could use someone to keep me accountable. Lol. I try to stay dedicated but I have a darn sweet tooth.
  • CaitG0902
    CaitG0902 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm back at it again, trying to lose weight. Goal is 50lbs before our big move cross country to Florida...I will not be walking on the beach looking and feeling like this! I have 1 year to get it done.

Motivation and support would be appreciated!