Trying to loose 20pounfs desperately! Looking for a buddy to encourage each other

Options
isaline13
isaline13 Posts: 3 Member
Hey, I'm izzy. Im trying to loose 20pounds and thought it could be nice to find friends with the same goal to help each other and keep each other accountable! :)

Replies

• isaline13
    isaline13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Haha yes I'll take anything at this point
  • carolinajardim2003
    carolinajardim2003 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hii... Nice to know someone that is stating too. I am starting over after several fail temptatives.
    I need people with me and people that keep me motivate....

Can I stay with you?
  • SavageBlonde73
    SavageBlonde73 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi ya :) Thought you might find a challenge motivating and it may help keep you accountable :smiley: Check out our SURVIVOR challenge and join us if you like :wink: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/121901-survivor-challenge
  • StellaBTwitch
    StellaBTwitch Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm also trying to lose 20 pounds, and I would love a buddy to help hold.me accountable and I'll do the same for them. Add me if you'd like. (:
  • HopefulMeD
    HopefulMeD Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Also trying to lose 20. Have been to-young for the past 9 months. Buddies in beating back big bad cravings are welcome!
  • HopefulMeD
    Options
    That was yo-yo-ing! (Gotta love autocorrect.)
  • Keisha1005
    Keisha1005 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Hi I have 25 to 30 pounds to lose..been on a roller coaster the last few month's but starting to see some change. Add if you like
  • nicoleb133
    nicoleb133 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi.. I am also trying to lose 20-30pds. Have tried several times but have not stuck with it . Mind if I join the group maybe this would help me stay on track.
  • ama20172016
    ama20172016 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hello i am lyna ,starting again.i want be thrilled to lose 20pounds by christmas.what are your plans to achieve this goal.some tips will help
  • HopefulMeD
    Options
    How does the 'friends' thing work here? (Am new. Don't want to use FB; I just use that with family. Is there a separate 'friends/connection' ability here?)

Thx!
  • HopefulMeD
    Options
    By the way, every time I get a craving, I start looking up the nutritional content of various foods on the app. I'm trying to distract myself, and so far it's helping. If I can keep myself otherwise engaged for 10 minutes or so, the craving usually passes. This is especially important because I work from home and the fridge and pantry are all too visible from where I sit. (Diet by distraction?)

I'm also trying to pay attention to various nutrients that I think I have been significantly missing when I've tried to do this myself. Anyone else finding that they're doing better with nutrition in general, not just weight-loss?
  • Addie814
    Addie814 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am Adrienne. I have been struggling with losing about 20-30 pounds for a while now. Would love to have others working on the same goal to talk with and help each other to reach goals. And maybe make some new friends
  • chychy843
    chychy843 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey Im also trying to get down 20-40lbs and would also. Im new to myfitpal so I dont really know how to add people lol. but if anyone wants to help thatll be cool
  • Mary90Mary
    Mary90Mary Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm also trying to lose about 20 lbs it would be fun to have others to talk to in the same boat
  • sirjamerie
    sirjamerie Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi, im trying to lose a bit more but we could be friends :)
  • Dec2023
    Dec2023 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too! Just started yesterday!
  • denisewhittle1963
    denisewhittle1963 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi im struggling to lose 30lb but ill take 20 lol let me know how this works the buddy thing i mean x
  • melism1
    melism1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying to loose 20 pounds. I lost 30 pounds a few years ago, but have gained 15 back over the last three years. I realized the one thing I haven't had in the last couple of years is accountability. Just knowing someone is waiting to hit the "like" button when the app says I exercised makes it a bit more motivating. I'm happy to add friends too!