Happy MFP Anniversary to Me (Before/After Pics)! 3 years and going strong!

Options

Replies

• Saltine24
    Saltine24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, your transformation is Astonishing!! :) Very well done, would you have any advice for people who are just starting out who have very little knowledge of how to do what you did? Nutrition or workout tips?
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    @Keladelphia that is my EXACT feeling. I absolutely hate my arms. Even when I was at my smallest, I was still super self conscious because they didn't shrink as much as I wanted. What do you think contributed most to them shrinking exercise-wise? Or was it a combination of your workouts? I had already planned to begin my yoga practice again next month, and I have Crossfit aspirations, but I don't have a Crossfit AND yoga budget. Just wondering which one would be better. I have free access to a weight room and plan to start lifting soon as well.
  • ShyFromCanada
    ShyFromCanada Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, keep killing it and stay amazing my friend!
  • timtam163
    timtam163 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I love how you look like you love getting dressed, how much fun you seemed to have with clothing and makeup and hair after... not o get all girly but I'm curious! what changes did you noticed in how your personal style changed?
  • socaldogmom
    socaldogmom Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for the inspiration! Luv the arms!!!
  • avagrace44
    avagrace44 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary!!! Impressive, you definitely have the right mindset to succeed for a lifetime. Congratulations, I can't wait to have that feeling and get to where you are strong, lean and fit. Good health is wealth!
  • RenaTX
    RenaTX Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Dang you look like two different people! Congratulations
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Very well done
  • Daisies4Days
    Daisies4Days Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    What an achievement! Of course you look amazing, but your dedication is what inspires me! Happy anniversary! :)
  • Misohappi81
    Misohappi81 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Omg!!!! Amazing!!!
  • mumbles2013
    mumbles2013 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    OH. MY. GOD!!! Stunning!!! You still knew how to dress at your biggest and looked fab in the plum dress but girl you are killing it now.
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    So awesome!!! I still love your story!!
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Holy cow, you look like a fitness model! Fantastic job, and best wishes on many years of maintenance!
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Awesome! U look amazing thanks for sharing!!!
  • l0velife1
    l0velife1 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Absolutely inspiring! This is just what I needed to see this morning while feeling like I will never get to my goal.
  • AidaF430
    AidaF430 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Very inspiring and Happy Anniversary. Thank you for sharing.
  • thomasegbert09
    thomasegbert09 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • playalinda55
    playalinda55 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    neldabg wrote: »
    Your change is huge!!! Well done on losing weight and maintaining the loss! ^^
    neldabg wrote: »
    Your change is huge!!! Well done on losing weight and maintaining the loss! ^^
    Thank you everyone! :)

@brittdee88 my arms were actually what I disliked most about my body before losing the weight. I was SO self conscious about them; now they're my favorite part of my body so it's absolutely possible! Thanks so much for your kind words.

• playalinda55
    playalinda55 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow u look amazing. Good for u. Ok, what type of foods do u eat? I'm sure being consistent helps. You've given me some hope. Thx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!